Sign in to follow this  
Daniel_CSR

Polar Air Cargo 747-400F - Redux

That’s great. I’m a GCVA member so I look forward to flying the new liveries you are making. 

ki9cAAb.jpg

On 11/23/2017 at 5:41 AM, Daniel_CSR said:

I'm really sorry, but I totally missed out this topic.

My PMDG 747-400F Polar Air Cargo livery is available for download since Oktober 15th!

You can get it here:
https://flusiboard.de/filebase/index.php?file/48-pmdg-747-47uf-polar-air-cargo-n498mc/

More screenshots can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/cheesysimulations/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1442137189142734

A big thank you to PMDG and the pilots over at Polar Air Cargo for supporting me!

Your livery is really nice!!!

I logged into flusiboard, but it keeps telling me that all files have been lost...login to download (already logged in) but there seems to be no way to download the file.

Is there any other way to get this livery. I need it for my holiday season cargo flights!.

Regards

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

20 hours ago, somiller said:

I logged into flusiboard, but it keeps telling me that all files have been lost...login to download (already logged in) but there seems to be no way to download the file.

Above the text in red there should be a download button ... on the right hand side ... 

On 24.11.2017 at 6:32 PM, somiller said:

Your livery is really nice!!!

Thank you somiller,

It took me about five months to create this livery. The ridiculous amount of detail would not have been possible without the help of my friends at Globe Cargo Virtual Airlines and the pilots over at Polar Air Cargo.

I've sent you a PM regarding that filebase issue.

Just discover this very nice cargo livery and downloaded it the next minute !

Thank you so much for your great painting ;-))

• Upvote 1

si.php?id=1

Looks amazing!  Impressive "real-world" detail.  I'm looking forward to a CVG - ICN flight in that dirty old gal!

• Upvote 1

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:15 PM, Daniel_CSR said:

It took me about five months to create this livery

This is an excellent repaint. Downloaded and installed this morning. Flying it KCVG-RJAA right now. Thanks very much.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, looks fantastic. 

• Upvote 1

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

Thank you so much! Feels good to see you enjoying my repaints.

I'm already working on some more QOTSII 747 liveries, got a long to do list: 2nd Polar Air Cargo, Atlas Air, Cathay Cargo, Cargolux, AirBridgeCargo,...
At the moment I'm collecting all required information, this really takes time, but it's all about a good photo research when painting liveries. That's the way you add a ridiculous level of detail. Don't know when those will be finished as some MJC Dash-8 Q400, Milviz DHC-2 Beaver, PMDG 737NGX and PMDG 777 requests hopped in between.

You can follow all of my projects either at the Cheesy Simulations - Facebook Page or the Cheesy Simulations - Support Forum

Progress on my PMDG QOTSII 747 liveries will for sure be posted here, but it will take some time ;)

• Upvote 1