Sign in to follow this  
cptsmiffy88

Reality XP Logo in cockpit

10 hours ago, cptsmiffy88 said:

their customer service department isn't all that great I was hoping for a bit more help and a lot less cynicism from you lot.... Been a flight simmer for many years and have spent a lot on software so less of the snarky comments... 

Welcome to the Avsim forums. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HUSSAR said:

I would guess that you now know that lots of members of AVSIM take offence to someone using a license that they have not paid for.

I was indifferent, truthfully. What I didn't align with the justification that because someone has spent a lot of money and been simming a while, once in a while it's OK to torrent stuff to "try it out." Having worked in anti-piracy enforcement for 4+ years I could never wrap my ahead around that frequent justification.

"It's ok, I still buy some stuff."

The righteous indignation that followed was just the icing on the cupcake, that and the photo of a monitor.

I have had enough of you.  Do not return these forums, take your insults elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

OP has been banned for piracy.  Thanks to Bert and others for identifying him as a pirate.  BTW, AVSIM officially hosts the XP Reality Forums.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

3 hours ago, Jim Young said:

OP has been banned for piracy.  Thanks to Bert and others for identifying him as a pirate.  BTW, AVSIM officially hosts the XP Reality Forums.

Best regards,

Jim

Thanks Jim.