Sign in to follow this  
GerdD

Has anybody plans for Engravity CDU Driver?

Hello,

does anybody have plans to develop driver for the Engavity CDU?

Missing this one very much.

Thanks

Gerhard Dresch

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming7 | Intel Core i7-4790k@ 4.4GHz | 16GB GSkill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 | Lian Li B25F | Xigmatek Aegir | Palit GTX 980Ti | Crucial MX300  | Tagan PipeRock 800W | Eizo Foris FS2333 | W7 Pro 64bit

13 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

If you mean for the old fmc, the one with the USB then there is one available 

http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/

for the new eth one you must ask fly engravity

Thats exactly what I mean.

Many thanks.

Gerhard Dresch

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming7 | Intel Core i7-4790k@ 4.4GHz | 16GB GSkill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 | Lian Li B25F | Xigmatek Aegir | Palit GTX 980Ti | Crucial MX300  | Tagan PipeRock 800W | Eizo Foris FS2333 | W7 Pro 64bit

Anybody knows about what happens with Engravity BV ( flyengravity.com, Robert van Triet )?
We have paid the Invoice from Engravity BV (few thousand EUR, including new CDU) in August,15. 
Our forwarder tryed to contact with Robert van Triet by email and by telephone many times. The last email from Robert we have received in Sept., 6 2017. But since Sept. 6 no one answer to telephone callings, email and inquires from flyengravity.com web site. I will be grateful for any help with contacting with Robert or other staff of Engravity BV.Anybody knows about what happens with Engravity BV ( flyengravity.com, Robert van Triet )?
We have paid the Invoice from Engravity BV (including new CDU) in August,15. 
Our forwarder tryed to contact with Robert van Triet by email and by telephone many times. The last email from Robert we have received in Sept., 6 2017. But since Sept. 6 no one answer to telephone callings, email and inquires from flyengravity.com web site. I will be grateful for any help with contacting with Robert or other staff of Engravity BV.

54 minutes ago, Dimitriy said:

Anybody knows about what happens with Engravity BV ( flyengravity.com, Robert van Triet )?
We have paid the Invoice from Engravity BV (few thousand EUR, including new CDU) in August,15. 
Our forwarder tryed to contact with Robert van Triet by email and by telephone many times. The last email from Robert we have received in Sept., 6 2017. But since Sept. 6 no one answer to telephone callings, email and inquires from flyengravity.com web site. I will be grateful for any help with contacting with Robert or other staff of Engravity BV.Anybody knows about what happens with Engravity BV ( flyengravity.com, Robert van Triet )?
We have paid the Invoice from Engravity BV (including new CDU) in August,15. 
Our forwarder tryed to contact with Robert van Triet by email and by telephone many times. The last email from Robert we have received in Sept., 6 2017. But since Sept. 6 no one answer to telephone callings, email and inquires from flyengravity.com web site. I will be grateful for any help with contacting with Robert or other staff of Engravity BV.

Welcome to the PMDG forum. Not sure what you're attempting to discuss here, but this isn't a place to get in contact with, or discuss Engravity.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello! Sorry. Thanks for your assistance. I had not intentions to break rules. May be you can advice where I can place my post?

11 hours ago, Dimitriy said:

Hello! Sorry. Thanks for your assistance. I had not intentions to break rules. May be you can advice where I can place my post?

on flyengravity forum

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com