Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

Loading Saved Flight

Hi guys,

I am trying to enjoy the 747 v3. Unfortunately I am unable to load a saved flight and finish my IFR plan. The 747 starts entirely out of config when loading finishes. Does someone know why this happens? After loading, systems work fine, but no flight plan is visible in the FMC and the airplane is "jittering" around.

A saved flight is unflyable for me in the 747.

Any help is welcome.

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

31 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

The 747 starts entirely out of config when loading finishes. Does someone know why this happens?

I've seen one or maybe three folks with saved flight issues since product release.  There is something going wrong locally and is not a problem with the product.  The list of things to be mindful of is short, first make sure the aircraft is straight and level and there's no change in heading for a few miles to give her a chance to initialize. Second, make sure you are running the simulation with admin rights. Finally, exclude the simulator directory and subdirectories from your virus scanner.

"Airplane is jittering around" is not a problem description I can understand.

Dan Downs KCRP

One thing that helps me to get over the initialization phase of the plane being in the air is to directly go to slew-mode (keycommand "Y" in my sim) and stay there until the aircraft is fully initialized. 

Holger Schmid

Hi Peter, I tried to private message you but it seems you have them turned off. I apologize for tacking on to your thread.

Does it look anything like this?

-Cory Crabtree

Why are you in V/S mode?

Dan Downs KCRP

On 15-3-2017 at 3:39 AM, crab said:

Hi Peter, I tried to private message you but it seems you have them turned off. I apologize for tacking on to your thread.

Does it look anything like this?

Hi,

Sorry for my late response. Exactly! This is very troublesome, because how on earth am I to resume a long haul flight when this happens with a saved game!!?? Hmm??

This is a huge breaking point, as the VAS problem is quite an issue still with this bird. And not having a good save is making this addon quite unflyable/ or better said more of a gamble (Will the VAS be a douche or not?)

Let us see if someone from the developers knows what is the culprit.

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

7 hours ago, Piotr007 said:

Let us see if someone from the developers knows what is the culprit.

The only way to communicate directly with PMDG is via a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support..., there's mostly just users here.

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

The only way to communicate directly with PMDG is via a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support..., there's mostly just users here.

I know. Thank you for the reminder.