Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

I cannot get LINDA to work with Q400

I have had nothing but problems since the latest updates were release (last two with LAMP warnings).

Prior to installing the new versions I backed up two folders:

linda

linda-cfg

After install I copied back these files but the MCP II did not show the correct plane, just gave me the standard message.  Note that the LINDA screen itself was showing the correct aircraft.  I basically gave up and redownloaded the modules and started over which seemed to work for the PMDG 747 but for the Q400 even doing this I get nothing working on the MCP unit itself.  Looking for some instructions on how to install the new modules and hopefully copy over my backups (which I assume are in the folders backed up and listed above).   thanks.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

Prior to installing the new versions I backed up two folders:

linda

linda-cfg

After install I copied back these files

Maybe I'm misreading you but you don't copy back those two entire folders.
You just copy back the aircraft folder in each folder plus the \linda-cfg\system\config-hid.lua file.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Mark, gboz is correct. You only copy back the /Aircrafts folders not the entire folders /linda and /linda-cfg. This would negate the LINDA update as several key folders and files have changed. Please read the release notes. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew