Sign in to follow this  
samwheeler

Blurries with ChasePlane

Evening everyone. Lately I have been noticing that ChasePlane has been putting some really bad blurries into my sim. At first I thought this was my CFG/sim after deleting these, shaders, scenery indexes, the whole thing I then though chaseplane could be causing problems. I noticed on the right wing of every aircraft that the ground textures are ok, then on the left it is fairly blurry then in cinematic it is really, really blurry. Anyone who could help, I'd appreciate it!

None of these look very blurry to me. Cinematic mode seems to be zoomed in a bit in chaseplane which makes the scenery appear slightly more blurry. It's normal.

I'm happy for you because if you think that this is "really, really blurry" I can conclude you've mostly been spared the problem with blurries :-)

Andre

19 minutes ago, andreh said:

None of these look very blurry to me. Cinematic mode seems to be zoomed in a bit in chaseplane which makes the scenery appear slightly more blurry. It's normal.

I'm happy for you because if you think that this is "really, really blurry" I can conclude you've mostly been spared the problem with blurries :-)

Andre

Alright thanks for your opinion, what would you think is a good zoom level for cinematic? 

Not sure if you can zoom in cinematic mode. If you can, just zoom out until it looks less blurry. Experiment

That's the thing, I have. There is just constant blurries. My sim used to look awesome, now it looks like this.