Sign in to follow this  
Ricardobc

P3D V3.4 New Installation

Well,

I got a new SSD and i'm moving my P3D to it.

I wanto a new install and i need some advices for addon list.

1. P3D
  2. FSUIPC
  3. ORBX GLOBAL
  4. ORBX OPEN LC EUROPE
  5. AS2016
  6. REX4
  7. GSX
  8. MYTRAFFIC 6
  9. REALISM SHADER
  10. AEROSOFT AIRBUS A318_A319_A320_A321
  11. TROPICAL SIM AZORES
  12. TROPICAL SIM PORTO (LPPR)
  13. AEROSOFT LISBON V2 (LPPT)
  14. AEROSOFT FARO (LPFR)
  15. AEROSOFT MADEIRA EVOLUTION (LPMA)
  16. AEROSOFT MALAGA
  17. AEROSOFT MAIORCA
  18. AEROSOFT MENORCA
  19. AEROSOFT IBIZA
  20. AEROSOFT FRANKFURT
  21. AEROSOFT MILAN MALPENSA
  22. FLYTAMPA VIENNA

Too many addons? 

Anything essencial missing?

I trying to get BBS A330 and A340 until Aerosoft release A330.

For planes for now only Airbus.

Give me your opinion.

Regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo (Montijo, Portugal).
System: MSFS2020

NEW BUILD in process:

Intel i7 12700K, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Ultra, 64GB RAM DDR5, Gigabyte RTX 3080 TI, 2TB SSD Samsung 980 PRO, 1TB SSD WD SN750, 1TB SSD Kingston A2000, Corsair Hydro H150i Elite LCD, Corsair RM1000x, Corsair Virtuoso SE Headset, Corsair 5000D Airflow with 7 SP120mm RGB Elite Fans, LG 35WN65 (3440x1440), Thrustmaster Airbus Officer Pack+AddOn

Looks like a reasonable list, just keep your settings in check.  I had the aerosoft Airbus 320 series and enjoyed them alot.  Consider the FSL A320 if your budget allows tho, it's heaven for an Airbus fan!  And if you are using a nvidia card, best to stick with driver 376.33 for now as some people are having vas leaks with the newest drivers.

20 minutes ago, OneWhoKnocks53 said:

Looks like a reasonable list, just keep your settings in check.  I had the aerosoft Airbus 320 series and enjoyed them alot.  Consider the FSL A320 if your budget allows tho, it's heaven for an Airbus fan!  And if you are using a nvidia card, best to stick with driver 376.33 for now as some people are having vas leaks with the newest drivers.

Thank You.

I Have A320 FsLabs, but i'm not at a point of knowladge to fly it it. Maybe later.

I will consider that nvidia driver.

Regards

NEW BUILD in process:

Intel i7 12700K, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Ultra, 64GB RAM DDR5, Gigabyte RTX 3080 TI, 2TB SSD Samsung 980 PRO, 1TB SSD WD SN750, 1TB SSD Kingston A2000, Corsair Hydro H150i Elite LCD, Corsair RM1000x, Corsair Virtuoso SE Headset, Corsair 5000D Airflow with 7 SP120mm RGB Elite Fans, LG 35WN65 (3440x1440), Thrustmaster Airbus Officer Pack+AddOn

2 hours ago, Ricardobc said:

Give me your opinion.

Hello Ricardo,

Build your Sim slowly,  Install 1 Add On at a time Launch Prepar3D and test with this Add On,  If all is good then install the next Add On. 

5 minutes ago, Elaine Dixon said:

Hello Ricardo,

Build your Sim slowly,  Install 1 Add On at a time Launch Prepar3D and test with this Add On,  If all is good then install the next Add On. 

Thank you Elaine.

Any special order for installation?

1st P3D, 2nd FSUIPC...?

NEW BUILD in process:

Check out FlyTampa Corfu and Aerosoft Samos.

I'm also pretty sure that the upcoming ORBX Innsbruck is going to be amazing.

FSFX immersion, precipitFX and Chaseplane are worth a look as well.

11700K + GTX 3080 + 32GB RAM

Before you Start Installing its always recommended to Back-up your new Prepar3D Install,  Basically just Right Click on your Core Prepar3D v3 folder,  Click Copy and Paste this folder to a different location on your computer, Rename it to Prepar3DBackup,  You will now always have these Original folders & files to Compare\check and even replace if something goes wrong.  Also Insure you keep your Prepar3D v3 download folder

Keep your Utility Add On's like Active Sky Next\2016, Ezdok and so on Outside of Program files (x86).  Any utility that Installs outside of the Core Prepar3D folder that has an Entry in your dll.xml or exe.xml file,  Install outside of this Default Path=

1 hour ago, Ricardobc said:

Any special order for installation?

Some folks have preference for Order-of-Install for Add On's but really it makes no difference at all,  The most Important thing is to build your Sim slowly