Sign in to follow this  
mhamilto

GTN750 on a touchscreen monitor - advice?

Was wondering if anyone might be able to share their experience on running aircraft (in P3D) with a GTN750 using a touchscreen monitor?  I have an unused HDMI port on my GTX970 and am considering an Acer UT220 for the GTN750 in windowed mode, using this HDMI port.  My system is quite robust so can handle this extra monitor.   Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Mike Hamilton

Im using something similar:

One pc with:

-Prepar3d in a 30" dell monitor (2560x1600)

-gtn750 standalone addon in a 19" touchscreen display. I have some air manager gauges in this monitor too. Im using the stand alone version, because in future it will be in a different computer and it works through the network.

Works perfect. You can see it a little in 00:30 from this vid: 

Im building a home cockpit comanche. In future it will be a mini itx computer inside the cockpit for this gtn750, air manager gauges, and arduinos for switches and analog instruments. But now it is working perfect all in the same computer (i7 2700k @4800  gtx1070  16gb ram and 500gb SSD).

Thanks for confirming the GTN750 works with a touchscreen monitor.  BTW, great work with the real gauges and your build!  

Mike Hamilton