Sign in to follow this  
rymurphy

AI Traffic Issue

Hi guys,

I have been having an issue with my AI traffic and I was hoping some of you might be able to help.

You see, I have some sort of object on the top of all my FAIB 737-800s. number2.png

I'm new to custom AI traffic in FSX so this could be just a rookie mistake.

Do you see it on every AI aircraft or just this one?  Looks like it's just a texture error.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

10 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Do you see it on every AI aircraft or just this one?  Looks like it's just a texture error.

I see it on every texture of the FAIB 737-800 but not the FAIB 737-700 or -900s.

Using an FS9 repaint on the FSX model or vise versa by any chance? Pretty sure it's an alpha layer issue.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

33 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Using an FS9 repaint on the FSX model or vise versa by any chance? Pretty sure it's an alpha layer issue.

Thanks for the response! Not sure if the repaint used is meant for FS9 or FSX. I'll try it with the FAIB FS9 model and see what happens.

Double check that you are using FSX repaints as an FS9 repaint will use a different alpha layer than what you need in FSX. Is it on all of your FAIB B738's or just the regular winglet ones?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS