Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

X-Plane 11 PB15 with ReShade and Ortho4XP

Getting better by the day as I figure out how to get under the hood a little and adjust things to my tastes.   The new 4k clouds for xEnviro are a huge improvement.  Still no where near AS16+ASCA quality or REX but a step in the right direction.   Here is a small collection of shots I've been creating to document my rise from bland default XP11 to gorgeous P3D crushing hawtness.  <3

Up over the Palo Duro Canyon State Park south of Amarillo, leaving KAMA-Rick Husband.  I created KAMA for P3D/FSX and I am not working on it for X-Plane 11, complete with custom 3d Modeled buildings this time around.   It is so much easier to create airports with XP11.  I don't understand why there are not more payware airports for X-Plane.

XP11-01.png

New 4k clouds for xEnviro.  BIG IMPROVEMENT!

XP11-02.png

Departing KSAN and bound for Texas!  Lone Star One is going home!

XP11-03.png

East bound and down!   Loving the new 4k UHD clouds for xEnviro.

XP11-04.png

Night departure out of KBUR-Bob Hope Burbank, California.

XP11-05.png

Departing KATL Atlanta for KRSW in Florida.

XP11-06.png

Approaching the Florida coastline at FL330.

XP11-07.png

• Upvote 4

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

xEnviro's new clouds look pretty good!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

These are fantastic shots Brian! Great lighting, a super aircraft, some real impressive scenery, wonderful colours, great looking clouds - or in other words, again: Fantastic captures from XP11 here. Enjoyed viewig them all very much!

Great shots!

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Great looking shots....very nice sky theme...love the Southwest colors!

HLJAMES

Those are some great looking shots.

I've just been trying the HD clouds and they do look very good. Can't wait for 1.07 and the official new textures.