Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Altas 747-400 BCF Released!

Hey guys,

Just got some free time away from the real world to tweak the BCF textures and get her uploaded to the library.  Enjoy the pics while you're waiting for her to post.

lCzgNd.jpg

jmwjva.jpg

Za2FnK.jpg

1XTrFG.jpg

BEhxbU.jpg

1R5QJl.jpg

acbWGl.jpg

0FzOIm.jpg

dXjNpf.jpg

RGx2Ob.jpg

• Upvote 7

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

It is available for download!

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

6 hours ago, Brian_A_Neuman said:

It is available for download!

Thanks Brian!  I'll be working on TWA next. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Working on my next freighter while I wait for some TWA reference material from a friend.....

5JxS18.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

3 hours ago, Fly-Boy01 said:

Just ran the Ops Center and there's no trace of the BCF mod - yet.

It wont be in the ops center, it will be in the Avsim Library. For example here: https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=199040

And you should sign with your full name before the PMDG mods remind you.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

7 hours ago, Fly-Boy01 said:

Just ran the Ops Center and there's no trace of the BCF mod - yet.

Hey Fly-boy, as Brian mentioned, you don't see any paints from 3rd party painters in the OPs Center, only ones PMDG releases.  You can always get access to all my paints here at avsim by clicking on the link in my signature.:wink:

Hey Brian, if you have any links to good side-on shots of the TWA 747 in question, please send them to me.  Also, let me know what registration you'd like her to wear.

4 hours ago, kevinh said:

Beautiful, Steve, look forward to flying it. 

Thanks Kevin!

I see by your info that you fly for BAVirtual....I have a BA paint for the Queen in the planning stage, but by the time I get to her, all the other painters may have the whole fleet done by then, LoL!  I'm considering maybe some World Tails, but would have to have good reference materials to make a good paint.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

The more the merrier Steve. I was never a fan of World Tails but many people like them. The Landor livery would be popular too. 

ki9cAAb.jpg

Dowloaded and flown!

Another winner!

Thanks Steve!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

1 hour ago, kevinh said:

The more the merrier Steve. I was never a fan of World Tails but many people like them. The Landor livery would be popular too. 

Funny that is the consensus I see from a lot of BA fans about the World Tails.  I know there are already a few good Landor's out there, we'll see what's left to do in the BA fleet when I get to her.

11 minutes ago, r_stopnicki said:

Dowloaded and flown!

Another winner!

Thanks Steve!

Thanks Roberto!  Hope you're enjoying the paints...we still have one to do together.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Brian, if you have any links to good side-on shots of the TWA 747 in question, please send them to me.  Also, let me know what registration you'd like her to wear.

Steve,

I will look for any good pictures of the TWA jet. I dont really concern myself too much with registrations as I am not that picky. But I will to a search for you and send you links though it might not be until I get home from work tonight. Found out this morning I need to adjust my schedule slightly so it caught me off guard.

Brian A. Neuman