Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

UT2 Users, Looking for some Feedback

Hello 

Regarding Prepar3D Only 

I'm looking for some Feedback from Ultimate Traffic 2 Users,  Are you a Basic UT2 User ?   Are you a Mid level UT2 User ?   Or are you a Enthusiast UT2  User? 

Are you 1, 2 or 3 ? 

(1)  A Basic User:  You just want to see moving planes,  You don't bother to much with the UT2 Control Panel But you Install some of the Schedule's,    But No Power-Pack and No repaints 

(2)  Mid level User:   You Use the UT2 Control Panel a good bit to adjust Plane Volumes and so on 

(3)  Enthusiast User:  You use all of the above and Powerpack and Repaints 

Hi Elaine,

I used to be a level 3 user,I guess i still am a little bit,but  probably now mor a 2 I now only really use the models.and update plans outside of it

What I now do is create all my ai schedules  (aig plans mostly )outside of P3d and UT2 using any better models that are out there then i simply put then directly into P3d as scenery in .bgl format and then use the control panel in UT2 to remove that airline from showing up

The beauty of doing it this way is that i can run the whole thing in both fsx and P3d with the same models in one location  

• Upvote 1

Pete Little

3 for me.

I was using AIFP and the last flightplans made by AIG. But with yours tutorials I can now use UT2 and the summer 2016 data.

I have always a lot of Airlines which are not in UT2. I tranfer them to UT2 each time a new flightplan appears.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mazelda said:

Hi Elaine,

I used to be a level 3 user,I guess i still am a little bit,but I now only really use the models.

What I now do is create all my ai schedules  (aig plans mostly )outside of P3d and UT2 using any better models that are out there then i simply put then directly into P3d as scenery in .bgl format and then use the control panel in UT2 to remove that airline from showing up

The beauty of doing it this way is that i can run the whole thing in both fsx and P3d with the same models in one location  

Any chance of a tutorial on how to do this?

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Hi Mike

At work at the moment, give me a day or so and I will try and knock one up.

You will need to get aifp(free) and join aig website for plans.

I also use the faib models rather than the djc models ut2 use for airbus .

• Upvote 1

Pete Little

Hi Folks,

I guess level three - although I don't do it often as it's tedious - recently purchased Nantucket - therefore I had to load some true Cape Air repaints and modified some flight plans... I also replaced all my GA AI Traffic with the ORBX models I have loaded...

Question: I noticed that you can actually load full flight plan routing into UT2 - has anyone ever bothered loading custom RW flight plans for traffic to follow - airways - sids - stars ?

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I'd say between 2 and 3. I don't use the Powerpack because it crashes for me on startup and haven't bothered to figure out what's wrong. But I do quite a bit with repaints.

• Upvote 1

Walter Meier

I suppose I am a 3 but not very often. Once it is set up I leave it alone until something new comes along for it.

• Upvote 1

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, SierraHotel said:

Any chance of a tutorial on how to do this?

Hi Mike

Have PM'd you with the Tutorial,let me know how it goes

not done one before so might have forgotten a couple of minor things but hopefully not.

Pete

• Upvote 1

Pete Little

1 for me.  I just want to see planes at an airport with semi-accurate schedule.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, mazelda said:

Hi Mike

Have PM'd you with the Tutorial,let me know how it goes

not done one before so might have forgotten a couple of minor things but hopefully not.

Pete

Hi Pete, just reading through it now, thank you for this. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

No problem,

I would suggest you start with a small plan,firstly.

That way you know if it has worked quickly or if you have problems.

Aig's Air Malta winter 16-17 has only 3 different paints,you could try that first.

PM me if you need any other help 

Sorry Elaine for hijacking the thread a bit

• Upvote 1

Pete Little

20 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

1 for me.  I just want to see planes at an airport with semi-accurate schedule.

Same.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png