Sign in to follow this  
sfgiants13

P3D 64 Bit Addon Upgrade Fees

A2A - free upgrade, 172 ready on day-1, the rest soon after, AND finally porting the FSX warbirds over to P3D.

Milviz - "We will be supporting V4 and are working with LM to do so. However, due to the amount of code that has to be modified, we will, likely, have to charge for this. As well, it will take some time to deliver all of our products. Finally, some products, like the F-15E and the 737, will either have to be changed considerably and or dumped. "

2 minutes ago, CrownCityMisfits said:

A2A - free upgrade, 172 ready on day-1, the rest soon after, AND finally porting the FSX warbirds over to P3D.

Milviz - "We will be supporting V4 and are working with LM to do so. However, due to the amount of code that has to be modified, we will, likely, have to charge for this. As well, it will take some time to deliver all of our products. Finally, some products, like the F-15E and the 737, will either have to be changed considerably and or dumped. "

I hope they fix their P3d Helicopters, I have 3 of them. 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Add

FSDT

with free upgrades for all products. Just read at the LM forum by Virtuali.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

57 minutes ago, pmb said:

Add

FSDT

with free upgrades for all products. Just read at the LM forum by Virtuali.

Kind regards, Michael

Yep was just about to post that as well.  

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Keven Ménard (effects development) responded on the FSX Packages FB page to my question regarding Chase Plane...

"Works out of the box"

Vitali at fsdreamteam is a legend... I bet the guys at fsl will charge. Don't believe pmdg, they will charge I guarantee it. Theres no way they will let this opportunity to make a buck pass 

14ppkc-6.png

This is all great news to my eyes & ears.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

20 minutes ago, tooting said:

Don't believe pmdg, they will charge I guarantee it. Theres no way they will let this opportunity to make a buck pass 

They've already posted today, that as promised the upgrade to v4 is free. After promising in the past and reiterating it again today, I'm sure they'll stick to their word. Below is the confirmation.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

That's a pretty impressive list of those who will not charge for the upgrade.  I dare say that anyone who decides to charge for the upgrade will stick out like a sore thumb...

• Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

34 minutes ago, tooting said:

I bet the guys at fsl will charge. Don't believe pmdg, they will charge I guarantee it. Theres no way they will let this opportunity to make a buck pass 

Non sense ;-) Do your home work ;-)

• Upvote 1

André

ok mate, thanks for that.

anyone want to bet me 10 bucks to a charity of their or my choice that FSL will charge ?? 

easiest 10 bucks surely

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

ok mate, thanks for that.

anyone want to bet me 10 bucks to a charity of their or my choice that FSL will charge ?? 

easiest 10 bucks surely

Ha, after reading the posts on the FSL forum earlier - someone asked if there would be a charge and pretty much the entire conversation after that was 'Why do simmers not complain that there is an upgrade fee for P3D, yet complain if there is an upgrade fee for any addons', rather than just answering the question. So yes, my feeling is that they want to but are probably waiting to see what everyone else does.

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

1 minute ago, johnnycrockett said:

Ha, after reading the posts on the FSL forum earlier - someone asked if there would be a charge and pretty much the entire conversation after that was 'Why do simmers not complain that there is an upgrade fee for P3D, yet complain if there is an upgrade fee for any addons', rather than just answering the question. So yes, my feeling is that they want to but are probably waiting to see what everyone else does.

at least they answered the topic.  Of late they dont even bother, not to mention the latest update which never arrived.  Still at least we got a bargain for the cost of it.....

14ppkc-6.png

Seems nice for these free 64bit updates, I might have to switch back from XP11 then! How soon will PMDG bring their 737, 777 and 747 fleet to be 64bit compatible with P3D v4?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

3 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Seems nice for these free 64bit updates, I might have to switch back from XP11 then! How soon will PMDG bring their 737, 777 and 747 fleet to be 64bit compatible with P3D v4?

According to Mr. Randazzoo's post, the 747 and DC-6 are already compatible with P3D V4, and 777 is supposed to be updated by this week. NGX will be followed shortly after 777.

You might see updates incoming this order,

1. PMDG 747-400 QOTSII

2. PMDG 777X including 777-200LR, 300ER

3. PMDG DC-6 Cloud Master

4. PMDG NGX.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.