Sign in to follow this  
sfgiants13

P3D 64 Bit Addon Upgrade Fees

6 minutes ago, captain420 said:

How soon will PMDG bring their 737, 777 and 747 fleet to be 64bit compatible with P3D v4?

There's more information over in the PMDG forum, at least around relative order if not exact timelines for each aircraft.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Wow, that is great news! That's one thing I really miss in P3D are the PMDG/FSLabs/A2A/Aerosoft birds! 

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Someone has to please, please make the RealAir Turbine Duke compatible with V4.  Please.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

7 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Someone has to please, please make the RealAir Turbine Duke compatible with V4.  Please.

+1 Please pretty please..

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I would love to see the realair lancair legacy made fully compatible with P3D4. I know it works but not 100%. Sigh, since the company is no longer there, I wonder if the community can work on some kind of fix.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

35 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Wow, that is great news! That's one thing I really miss in P3D are the PMDG/FSLabs/A2A/Aerosoft birds! 

Jeezz, pretty much the cream of flight sim- everything ! 

38 minutes ago, captain420 said:

How can you miss them when V4 is not released yet ? They all work in V3, and have for some considerable time.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I miss them because I've switched to XP11 and have been using it ever since. That's what I meant.

What about AI addon, like MyTraffic 6 or the new Ultimate Traffic? 

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

What about AI addon, like MyTraffic 6 or the new Ultimate Traffic? 

My T 6 should work, but one would have to follow Elaine Dixon's excellent guide to manually installing My T 6 in P3d V3 (the target folders will change for P3d V4). The My T 6 Configurator will not work for P3d V4 and as long as the My Traffic developer is out of commission with health concerns, it may not be updated. Dunno about UTLive but the developers should be able to update the program (utl_client.exe) that connects the UT Live main app (UTLive.exe)  and its data with P3d V4.

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

I would love to see the realair lancair legacy made fully compatible with P3D4. I know it works but not 100%. Sigh, since the company is no longer there, I wonder if the community can work on some kind of fix.

2 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

This and this is a must! Lancair is working according to Orbx and Rob's video, so that's hopeful news. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yes My Traffic 6 and UT2 works by Installing manually of course.  I will be putting new Images together for both

The new AA abilities are pretty powerful so with these up to Max and with the 2 above Installed (system dependent)  it can be pretty hard on a system,   But once you manage the AA correctly you should be fine with both Add On's

Mytraffic 6 is harder on my system,   UT2 is pretty easy on Fps  (on my system anyway)   i7-3930k 3.8 gh  gtx 980-ti

I will be doing a clean Install (guide) of UT2 by operating from outside the core Prepar3D v4 folder and keeping it completely away from the v4 structure,  Meaning the new guide will not Included Powerpack or Repaints  "entries in your Prepar3D.cfg"   you will be fine with the scheduled's no problem  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Poppet said:

Yes My Traffic 6 and UT2 works by Installing manually of course.  I will be putting new Images together for both

The new AA abilities are pretty powerful so with these up to Max and with the 2 above Installed (system dependent)  it can be pretty hard on a system,   But once you manage the AA correctly you should be fine with both Add On's

Mytraffic 6 is harder on my system,   UT2 is pretty easy on Fps  (on my system anyway)   i7-3930k 3.8 gh  gtx 980-ti

I will be doing a clean Install (guide) of UT2 by operating from outside the core Prepar3D v4 folder and keeping it completely away from the v4 structure,  Meaning the new guide will not Included Powerpack or Repaints  "entries in your Prepar3D.cfg"   you will be fine with the scheduled's no problem  

Thanks Elaine.  I'm sold.

I'm stoked pmdgs 744 and 777 will work and at no extra cost.  

Puts Andrew and his team at fsl on a sticky wicket too.  be interesting to see how it pans out. 

14ppkc-6.png

50 minutes ago, tooting said:

Thanks Elaine.  I'm sold.

I'm stoked pmdgs 744 and 777 will work and at no extra cost.  

Puts Andrew and his team at fsl on a sticky wicket too.  be interesting to see how it pans out. 

After reading that thread at FSL, the FSL Glorification Society are posting they would not mind paying an upgrade price. Only to make themselves look good to the FSL staff. The P3d version of the FSL A320 was only released last January.

Anyway ,we shall see. The "We will make an announcement in a few days"  smells of a cash grab.

Edit: I have been waiting patiently, like others for the service pack, for the bugs and missing features, to pay once again for P3D V4 would not  sit well with me.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

16 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

After reading that thread at FSL, the FSL Glorification Society are posting they would not mind paying an upgrade price. Only to make themselves look good to the FSL staff. The P3d version of the FSL A320 was only released last January.

Anyway ,we shall see. The "We will make an announcement in a few days"  smells of a cash grab.

Yep. Despite the great product, I really think it is a joke charging for the update as the product was only released a couple of months ago and it is already the most expensive aircraft add-on on the market. They are taking advantage of people essentially being in a hold up since the FSL bus is so heavy on VAS that you basically have to upgrade to v4 to fully use it. Was definitely my last product I bought from FSL. 

• Upvote 3

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT