Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

FSX DX9 users, how does your VAS compare to the 777?

I started having OOM problems again after finally getting FSX DX9 just right to run the 777. I have to put back my autogen to sparse from normal or dense and water to 1x high when flying the Queen. It uses 300-400mb MORE VAS than the 777! This is the opposite of what PMDG claimed they said it would be better or similar to the 777 and that is not the case at all. I am very upset after buying the AS2016 FSX version and the Queen FSX version now I am stuck with it I paid 150 for both and neither has a switch to P3D upgrade price so another 200 for the P3D license of AS16 and the Queen is not in my budget. Did I do something wrong in FSX to get such higher vas numbers in the Queen than the 777? Is there anyone else out there who has the same problem? Thank you - David Lee