Just trying to find out if there is a fix for a problem I just noticed with the GTN 750 in the VFlyteair Cherokee. Using XP11-pb15.

When I change frequencies on the GTN, they are changing on the COM 2 radio, and not the COM 1. (And NAV)  It works in the other planes I have tried, (the default 172, Alabeo C404)

Anyone else notice this in any others?

The first thing to cross check is which COM/NAV is configured in the settings panel. Is this showing COM1/NAV1?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thank you Jean-Luc, 

Looks like the GUI has changed? I had not seen that option before. Does the GUI change depending on the aircraft? Or is this the issue of some of the GUI disappearing? I'd like to attach an OBS recording of this, but, I'm not sure if that is possible here.

Thanks for your help,

Tommy

The GUI has change in v2.4.1 then again in v2.4.2 with new options.

Also, some options display contextually, for example the 'TAWS' section displays only when using TAWS.

NB: there are 2 different options related to COM/NAV:

1) the radios settings, which maps a com/nav set to the device (1 or 2)

2) the autonav setting, which maps the device VLOC mode to a set. 

For example, you might want to control the COM2/NAV2 radios, but would like the HSI NAV data source be NAV1 when in VLOC mode!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

On 3/21/2017 at 10:35 AM, RXP said:

The GUI has change in v2.4.1 then again in v2.4.2 with new options.

How do I know when updates are available? I've never gotten any type of notification, other than just like this.

In general since v2.4, you have a new 'Check for updates...' in the RXP plugin menu.

Otherwise In the meantime of being released as an official update, there is the v2.4.2 release candidate available in this forum for you to try, and for us to track issues.