Sign in to follow this  
cheotic52

Camera Angles move themselves no matter what the settings.

Hello.

I am currently having an issue with CP, whenever I am flying in any aircraft and I hit a pocket of turbulence, the camera moves around as you would if you were flying in real life. The problem is that for some reason if it moves a meter to the side it saves that position as the position it should default to, whenever I am in the cockpit and the plane runs into some severe turbulence or any turbulence. The camera angles move and reposition themselves away from the centre of the FMC, 'which was how I originally had programmed the view'.

Example: Captains FMC is situated in the centre of the Screen 'As shown in IMG1', moves of to the side when hitting turbulence 'Shown In IMG2'.

the settings are displayed in image3.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix this or why it is happening, please let me know as it is the only problem that I am experiencing with CP and it is slowly getting on my nerves.

Kind Regards

Joshua Micallef

VATSIM C1 Rated Controller, P1 Rated Pilot.

IMG1:

2f4e1607d7eb48c3942affa9cba9b5d4.png

IMG2: 

ef0541d38df547cea4900c909c829061.pngIMG3:

1420e2e4ff7042e4959619ff5cd0e3f2.png

Probably I have the similar problem in P3D v3.4 - it seems that turbulences are not working well with the limits, which are set in chase plane control panel.

For me the problem is with human anticipation. It's very annoying when I do left or right turn as camera is going up or down a lot.

For sure this problem didn't exist before.

On 3/19/2017 at 3:30 PM, Martin_Starski said:

Probably I have the similar problem in P3D v3.4 - it seems that turbulences are not working well with the limits, which are set in chase plane control panel.

For me the problem is with human anticipation. It's very annoying when I do left or right turn as camera is going up or down a lot.

For sure this problem didn't exist before.

No the same issue.

We published updates yesterday to improve the Anticipation turbulence type. You can restore this slider and the tune sliders to their default settings by right-clicking the sliders and "Reset to Default"

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I've noticed the same problem, having to readjust views after turbulence. It's only in the last few updates. Wasn't like this before.

Andre

• Upvote 1

On 19/03/2017 at 2:25 AM, Keven Menard said:

FSX or P3D?

It's FSX.

I'm not exactly sure what is causing this issue, however, i am flying YMML-OMDB right now and have had to reset the camera angle about 3 times already.

Hope this issue is fixed as it is the only thing that is currently bugging me.