Sign in to follow this  
Bratwurst22

Joystick configuration can not be saved

Hi all,

Using LINDA 2.9.3 and FSUIPC 4.964

under JOYSTICK SETUP i have 2 Joysick: JetMAX 737 Throttle and SAITEK Yoke
under SETUP LINDA -> SAITEK Panels is "unchecked"

When both Joystick are enabled, the Buttons of the SAITEK Yoke  are not avaible or working. Only the JetMAX Throttle is working.
When uncheck the JetMAX 737 Throttle - the SAITEK Yoke is avaible and is working perfect. (Trimming up/down, etc.)
It seems that they have a conflict working both site by site.

Now i try in to "uncheck" the JetMAX 737 Throttle  - and let the SAITEK Yoke  as "checked" -> Pressing SAVE - and get the Message "OK!"

When i start LINDA now again -> both Joysticks are still "enabled".

is this a bug? - or do i something wrong.

Thanks

Stefan

Hi Stefan 

Welcome to the LINDA community. 

The throttle and joystick should be recognised without any need to select then. If you have disabled them in Setup Joysticks then make sure both are enabled. The Saitek panel checkbox only applies to Saitek Switch, Multi and Radio Panels.

For the throttle and joystick you will need to click on the Joysticks button (top row). Pressing a button should highlight the corresponding numbered button. You need to assign functions to each button for them to work. After making your assignments, click on Save button and then click on Reload Lua Engine. The buttons should now work.

You must also ensure that you have no joystick/throttle buttons setup within your flight simulator. Otherwise, there will be a conflict with unexpected results. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew