Sign in to follow this  
UKV2189

Installing B737 in FSX:SE as well as keeping install in FSX

So, I've just bought FSX:SE after my graphics going again in FSX after loading a program and am in the process of installing all of my current add-ons into FSX:SE.

Gone to the Ops Centre to re-install the PMDG stuff and it says to do so, go onto the website and download an FSX:SE enabled installer. Logged in and download my installers (737, 747 and 777) but it gives me the option to repair or remove - neither of which I want to do.

I've only one installer in each invoice so I'm not sure where to get the FSX:SE installers from...

Does anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks,

Craig

I'd suggest removing it, then reinstalling it whilst ensuring it points to FSX-SE upi reinstallation. Note the installation 'read me' which tells you to ensure simconnect is okay in SE (it tells you what to do). Just follow the instructions when installing and it should be easy.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply and advice.

It looks as though that is what I will have to do but that means uninstalling and reinstalling each time I switch sim which will be annoying.

There must be a way to use the aircraft in both sims - I thought they were mostly independent of each other!

1 hour ago, UKV2189 said:

It looks as though that is what I will have to do but that means uninstalling and reinstalling each time I switch sim which will be annoying.

Not true and that was never implied by Alan.  Remove, install in BOTH FSX and FSXSE.  Simultaneous installations are supported.

Dan Downs KCRP

52 minutes ago, downscc said:

Not true and that was never implied by Alan.  Remove, install in BOTH FSX and FSXSE.  Simultaneous installations are supported.

Sorry, misread. I'll give it a go now, thanks!