Sign in to follow this  
joaoluis

737NGX crasch FSX

After a few months without touching the 737NGX I try twice to make an LPPR-LEBL flight when I'm approaching LEBL and I'm going to tinker with the FMC to insert the track and the remaining FSX Crash procedures :angry:

Someone tells me what it might be.
USE:
FSX BOX
ORBX Global
FSCrew '
REX4
AS2016

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please take a look at forum rules and note full names are required on all posts.

I'm not sure how anyone can help with the minimum of information you provided... basically all you said is it crashed when approaching an airport and the rest I don't understand.

Use Windows event view to see what the faulting module is.

Were you doing anything, clicking anything at the time of the crash.

Can you reproduce the crash?

Dan Downs KCRP

What I can explain is when I am almost arriving at the Aerosoft LEBL airport and I start to move the FMC by inserting the approach track the FSX hangs and I can not finish the flight because it crashes and gives the msg fsx does not respond.

Joao Peralta

Ok, getting information from you is difficult.  "Almost arriving at LEBL," are you 3 nm or 300 nm? Altitude, and what state is the aircraft in (LNAV/VNAV active FMA indicates SPD/LNAV/VNAV) or you are in a descent, etc. "I start to move the FMC," do you mean you are getting ready to enter the approach at LEBL?  What approach are you selecting? What exactly is your flight plan as entered in the FMS before you select the approach?

Give us enough information so we can imagine the exact steps you are going through and the status of the aircraft at each step. Thank you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Well sorry for my English, I know it was hard to explain what happened to me,
I just did my flight again and everything went really well I can not explain how, but it went beautifully.
Thank you for your prompt help in my problem, thank you.:ha:

Joao Peralta