Sign in to follow this  
Mapilot

PSS dash 8 q300 and Majestic dash 8 q300 in P3D

Is there someone who has some of these planes in p3d? I am considering buying one, but have to check if they will work with p3d. 

The MJC Q300 will not work in P3D, hence the reason for v2 being developed.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

The Majestic does and is very good, especially when you hook up with the 125 mhz joystick control.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

These are both very old addons, the PSS Q300 was originally for FS2002 and while good in it's day is very outdated. stay well away, I don't even think it is still for sale anymore.

The Majestic was originally for FS9 although works also in FSX. wait for their new Q300

I know you asked about the Q300, but I just wanted to make sure you knew about the Q400, which was developed for both FSX and P3D.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I asked for the q300 yes. I wan't to fly the dash 8 100 machine. But there is no good addons for that. I know about the upcoming majestic dash 8 q300 v2 too, but can't wait much longer :P. @kroswynd can you say if it will be a long time to wait for the v2? :)

Sorry for misreading Q300, I see the word "Majestic" and I abruptly apply my favorite.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's