Sign in to follow this  
Brad27

AS Airbus and Route Mismatch

Im puzzled, and abit confused.

Im sat in the sim with the Jetsteam Design Milan Linate Airport (v1.1) and the A321 from Aerosoft (v1.31). I have reached the early stage of route setup and am asked to choose a departing runway which is 'RWY 36'.

The route i was given suggested LIML - ABESI, UN851, ROLSA, Z162, ZUE, T163, EMPAX- EDDF

On selecting RWY36 I am then given ABESI as an option which I choose and then a transition option of LOGAN pops up which on both occasions I have and haven't selected. The next page is the standard route page were i input the route. I was suggested 2 identical routes (as above) into Frankfurt Main. I am unable to enter UN851 (Waypoint Mismatch) after selecting ABESI?!?!

I have up to date Navigraph data and have made sure that it is the primary selected source in the MDCU within the sim.

What am i doing wrong!?!? This was also the case when I tried a different departure airport of Rome LIRF and again was unable to enter the flight route.

Can anyone maybe suggest whats happening?

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

STAR NIKM5Z to ABESI ?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip