Sign in to follow this  
CaptKornDog

Any recent thoughts on FSX VC mouse FPS bug?

Just upgraded my system to a i7 7700k @ 4.8 GHz, GTX 1080, ASUS Maximus IX Code, and 16 GB Ballistix DDR4 3000 MHz RAM configuration.  I'm absolutely loving the results so far with FSX:SE, I'm definitely able to enjoy smoother simming, some faster load times, and a better looking environment.  Naturally, the ever-lasting VC FPS mouse bug is even more noticeable now since I am running a higher overall FPS - able to have 27-30 (locked) in almost every situation with weather and add-on scenery (minus AI traffic) except for when the mouse is present...where I'm losing 5-7 FPS.  Certainly frustrating to have a smooth experience disrupted by something so trivial.

With drivers and hardware nowadays, has their been any recent philosophies or thoughts on settings (either internal to FSX or through Nvidia) on how to minimize its impact?

Thanks.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM