Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Nividia Inspector starts how?

Guest JustanotherPilot

I've been playing around with some settings  for Prepar3D v3 and downloaded a profile set and imported into Inspector under the Prepar3D profile. Now that I have saved and applied the settings in Inspector, what happens now? Do I need to run Inspector load the profile and close it to the taskbar, then start Prepar3D or does it automatically start when I ran Prepar3D.

thanks

steve

Once the profile is loaded (Appy Changes in NI) the settins stick. No need for anything , just run P3D. If you replacre the Nvidia driver you will have to reapply the settings ..

Jorge

3 hours ago, aeronauta said:

Once the profile is loaded (Appy Changes in NI) the settins stick. No need for anything , just run P3D. If you replacre the Nvidia driver you will have to reapply the settings ..

Also any changes you subsequently make in the NV Control Panel will also appear in NI.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Guest JustanotherPilot

So do I then close inspector and the profile is loaded in the background when Prepar3d is run or do I have to start Inspector, minimize it to the taskbar then run prepar3D

No need to start inspector at all unless you want to change something, Inspector will change your selected settings into the Nvidia driver  and they will stay there until as I said you change your driver or your settings (via NVCP or NVI)..

Jorge

Guest JustanotherPilot
1 hour ago, aeronauta said:

No need to start inspector at all unless you want to change something, Inspector will change your selected settings into the Nvidia driver  and they will stay there until as I said you change your driver or your settings (via NVCP or NVI)..

Jorge

Thanks Jorge I was confused how Inspector interacted with Prepar3D