Sign in to follow this  
Davidpilot

FSX flight planner error

11 minutes ago, Davidpilot said:

repair google search?

I guess English is not your first language.  Repair FSX.  You can search through this forum or use Google to search "Repair FSX" to find out how to do it correctly!  Good luck, buena suerte, bon chance!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

This applies to FSX-MS like the label you chose to start your thread.  FSX-SE is different.

With a Repair,  any default file, including those default aircraft.cfgs with added liveries, that have been modified, tweaked, or otherwise changed, will be returned to default status.
You can make a copy of your existing FSX folder/subfolders before the repair and paste those individual files back in afterwards.

If you have SP1, SP2, or Acceleration installed, they must be uninstalled before a repair attempt, and reinstalled, after the repair, or it won't work.
Once you have your FSX up and running properly again, back it up, all of it.
You may need it again and it's a lot easier than a Repair or Re-Install.

Insert disc 1 and choose the "Repair" option.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: fsx.exe, versión: 10.0.61472.0, marca de tiempo: 0x475e17d3
Nombre del módulo con errores: simprop.dll, versión: 10.0.61472.0, marca de tiempo: 0x475e180d
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00006da7
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x11e8
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d2a5119ac5e009
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simprop.dll
Identificador del informe: dd9b64ea-1104-11e7-82f7-6002923d3de8
Nombre completo del paquete con errores: 
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores 

this is thw thing that appears when i run the setup.exe (error)

No se encuentra la descripción del id. de evento 4373 en el origen Windows Installer 3.1. El componente que provoca este evento no está instalado en el equipo local, o bien la instalación está dañada. Puede instalar o reparar el componente en el equipo local.

Si el evento se originó en otro equipo, la información que se va a mostrar tenía que haberse guardado con el evento.

Se incluyó la siguiente información con el evento:
Windows
Espacio de almacenamiento insuficiente para procesar este comando. that is the other

I got the same error last month when I tried to do a Repair of my FSX and forgot to uninstall SP1 and SP2 before running the Repair.  That's why I recommended to search for more answers before jumping in the pool and not knowing how to swim!

Charlie Aron

UnInSTALLInG SP1-2 WAS THE WORST THInG, nOW I CAnT DO AnYTHInG WITH FSX AnD IT SAYS THAT SP1 CAnT InSTALL, AnD I DOnT KnOW WHY, IM TIRED OF SEARCH In GOOGLE SP1 EnGLISH VERSIOn, AnD I THInK THAT ITS STUPID BECAUSE FSX HAS BORn In USA