Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

My Initai Experience with MCE and PF3

I decided shortly after using MCE with FSX ATC that it was a good program but wanted to go to the next step and try an ATC program.  So after researching posts here, I decided to go with PF3.  So I downloaded PF3 and tried to get it set up but, I'm not real good with computers so I reached out to Ralf9636 who had experience with getting these two programs to function together.  I really need to give kudos to him for helping me get these programs working.  He was extremely patient and helpful in helping me get these programs setup and working correctly.  First I pretty much fly Carenado and RealAir airplanes exclusevly.  I do not fly the "heavies".  I was well pleased once I got my first flight done.  The realism was beyond my expectation.  Much better than the FSX ATC.  All went well on my first flight from San Diego to Whiteman near Los Angeles.  My only real issue was understanding the departure controller giving me the transponder code.  I just couldn't make it out.  Tried to get the controller to repeat the squawk but was not successful.  Other than that it went great.  Looking forward to experiencing more of this reality.  Will be another day or so as I just had some dental work done and not up to talking much right now, but I highly recommend both of these programs for another level of reality.  Thanks again for the help Ralf.

Rodger

• Upvote 2