Sign in to follow this  
r_stopnicki

"Double Zoom" views issue

Hello to all:

Yesterday I "experimented" with a trial version of the video recording program "Movavi".

Upon opening my P3D v3.4 today, I find that all my views are in "Double Zoom". In other words, a zoom factor of 0.4, now has the same "look or view" as my "standard" 0.8, looked yesterday.  This affects all airplanes, default or add on and all views (VC cockpit, outside, etc.).

I imgine that the short recording of my monitor that I tried yesterday, affected the zoom factor in P3D, but I just don't know where to look for the problem.

As I searched for this issue on Google, I found somebody that run into a similar problem with an FSX CamSet (although running P3D), but unfortunately the link to the suggested solution is broken.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to diagnose, and hopfully solve, this issue?

Thank you!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

The obvious question: did you try uninstalling the program?

The question you must ask yourself, does or can Movavi change anything P3D-specific? Like .cfg files? If not, it's a system problem. I would reset the driver settings. In P3D, might look into cameras.cfg (rename-delete), same with prepar3d.cfg...

The issue is resolved.

i did not notice that the Wide Aspect Box for wide monitors, got unclicked.

i am not wure if the screen recording program did it, or it was me unintentionally, but the issue is resolved.

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada