Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Aerobask Panthera v3 out!

And I also did a mini review with tons of shots here:

• Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It's really quite nice. I've just spent the last hour playing with their GTN implementation. It's not at the same level as the Garmin trainer of course, but as a standalone replication I've never seen anything done quite that well. When combined with their already superb Skyview displays, it's pretty fantastic.

The quality of both the modelling and the texturing is really top notch, especially in XP11.... I would dare say that it's so good that it compares favorably to the very best available for any sim platform.

Look forward to lots of stick time in it. :happy:

• Upvote 2

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

L@@ks Great,Thx for the info!:biggrin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I had v2 already but I think the upgrade to v3 is worth a few $.

Hans

Ryan, were you able to find the instrument and cockpit lights?

Well I made the plunge from FSX to P3D and now to X-Plane 11. I have to admit I am sold. No more lag and memory problems. My first payware aircraft is Aerobask Panthera v3.

This is a beauty and is up to par in quality visual to Carenado and Alabeo products. The GTN 750/650 work well and you can update it using navigraph. My only complaint is that ity does not come with a Garmin trainer so you need to convert pdf charts to png and rename the file starting with INF.xxxxx, DEP.xxxxx, APP.xxxxx and ARR.xxxxx. Well at least you do not have to pay $100.00 plus if you want both. Here a link what you can do with the GTN:

Overall I am very please with the 4K performance compared to P3D and FSX. No more lag and OOM.

• Upvote 1