Sign in to follow this  
Rietrot

Mouse cursor is constantly flickering...

My mouse cursor is constantly flickering between the normal "arrow" and "working in background" when I have loaded n PMDG 737.

I have tried many solution but with now success. I restarted the pc, but that didn't work.

When I load a NON PMDG aircraft the flickering disappears. I am using the EVGA NVIDA 1060 6GB Graphics Cards i7 CPU with 32GB RAM

and a resolution of 5760 X 1080 (3 Monitors in Total)

Anyone had this happen before, or know how to stop it?

3 hours ago, Rietrot said:

My mouse cursor is constantly flickering between the normal "arrow" and "working in background" when I have loaded n PMDG 737.

I have tried many solution but with now success. I restarted the pc, but that didn't work.

When I load a NON PMDG aircraft the flickering disappears. I am using the EVGA NVIDA 1060 6GB Graphics Cards i7 CPU with 32GB RAM

and a resolution of 5760 X 1080 (3 Monitors in Total)

Anyone had this happen before, or know how to stop it?

Are you using FSX by any chance? And does that arrow kill your performance?

Also, very high resolutions like yours (and mine) really kill FSX.  I also had this issue but an avsim Forum user called "BozDog" (or something along those lines) was kind enough to send me a "triple screen config" that is placed in the ngx folder.  It stopped the flickering cursor but completely ruined the 2D pop-ups of stuff such as the CDU...  But I think its worth it.

Just search for that user and (very nicely) beg him for his NGX config file.

Good Luck!

(Also before Kyle the almighty and ever powerful moderator comes to this post, please place full names in all posts.  I suggest adding a signature so you don't need to remember. I don't like sharing my name on the internet but it's forum rules.)

Edited by Guest
Full Names Please!

It's because you are running on three screens.  PMDG has made modified panel configs to address this.  I received mine by submitting a support ticket describing the issue years ago so I suggest trying that.  Good luck!

Regards,

Todd Legon

Thank you for your help. On which website can I submit a support ticket for this issue

Manie