Sign in to follow this  
samer747

Aerosoft A320 crashes the sim

Hello,

I need some of your expertise on why my p3d crashes every time I run the Aerosoft A320, everything else runs and works fine, I have PMDG 747 v3 runs great, all other addons work fine except for the A320, I've been emailing back and forth Aerosoft customer support but is not helping, they suspect that something is wrong on operating system side not the sim in particular ( ntdll.dll ) files, but as I said every other addon aircraft runs fine. 

Do you have any idea what might be wrong? I have not been able to fly the A320 not even once yet. 

Regards

Do you happen to have FSL spotlights installed? If yes, de-install it please and see if the AS Airbus works. 

1 hour ago, samer747 said:

Hello,

I need some of your expertise on why my p3d crashes every time I run the Aerosoft A320, everything else runs and works fine, I have PMDG 747 v3 runs great, all other addons work fine except for the A320, I've been emailing back and forth Aerosoft customer support but is not helping, they suspect that something is wrong on operating system side not the sim in particular ( ntdll.dll ) files, but as I said every other addon aircraft runs fine. 

Do you have any idea what might be wrong? I have not been able to fly the A320 not even once yet. 

Regards

What sim are you using?

I'd like to direct your attention to a more recent posting here at AVSIM, that deals with a member having issues with the ntdll.dll file, which you mentioned in your OP:

Hopefully, this helps.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Who are you emailing back and forth with at Aerosoft?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

No, I don't have PSL spotlight installed. 

I'm using P3d v3.4   

The gentleman from Aerosoft supports name 

Emanuel Hagen

Have you run through the config first?  After installing the Airbus X, open the Airbus X Extended Configurator.  There is a setting dealing with "Force ECAM software rendering", under the Performance section.  Do you have that enabled?

Since I have owned this, I have never had an issue where it never loaded or caused the sim to crash immediately, unless another add-on was conflicting, or something was not set correctly in the Configurator.

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Are you running BitDefender IS.

bob

I've never had problems with the aerosoft.

but the Ntd.dll ctd can be caused by lots of things.  For example if I pull my joystick or pedals out while p3d is loading it will ctd giving me a ntd.dll error. My friend has it too.  We both have Asus boards.  If I raise a ticket p3d will say its a problem with my hardware. Even though in elite dangerous and arma 3 if I do the same no ctd.

Same thing with Windows update, if it checks for updates while I'm flying it will ctd the sim once again ntd.dll.

As frustrating as it is it could be anything,  do you have vistamar.dll also installed?? 

Good luck 

14ppkc-6.png

I tried playing with A320 configurations and sim configurations, still crashes but I noticed that my CH yoke or rudder controls my have something to do with the crash, I recalibrated did some configs as well but still crashed, every other aircraft runs fine, Aerosoft support so far unable to figure out what's wrong, this will take me to another question 

what do you guy think of (flight sim labs A320x) vs Aerosoft A320? I'm thinking switsh to if Aerosoft won't get to work. 

1 minute ago, samer747 said:

I tried playing with A320 configurations and sim configurations, still crashes but I noticed that my CH yoke or rudder controls my have something to do with the crash, I recalibrated did some configs as well but still crashed, every other aircraft runs fine, Aerosoft support so far unable to figure out what's wrong, this will take me to another question 

what do you guy think of (flight sim labs A320x) vs Aerosoft A320? I'm thinking switsh to if Aerosoft won't get to work. 

Here's a piece of sage advice for you.  Whatever the issue may be that is preventing your sim from crashing, who's to say that this won't carry over to the FSL A320?  Consider the cost involved with that line of troubleshooting, in that the majority of those who own the AS A320 series (I am one of them) , have no issues running it in P3D or FSX, so your issue maybe something deep enough that if you chose to pay a rather large sum of money to buy a different Airbus, and then the issue you have continues, then what?

My advice to to try to fire up your sim, without any controllers attached and see if you can get in the cockpit without a crash.  Do you have any add-ons installed that control your controllers or more advanced settings in the sim, like FSUIPC?  Have you also tried to delete your cfg file and allow the sim to recreate it?  There may be other troubleshooting methods that can be used before you consider buying another aircraft. :happy:

I provide technical support for Aerosoft, especially on the A318/A319/A320/A321 series, which is why I asked who you were getting technical support from at Aerosoft.

Emanuel knows technical support for this aircraft inside and out.  Are you sure you did everything he asked you to do, and you did it correctly?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Jimm, what you're saying definitely makes sense but I'm not expert on sim compatibilities or addons networking as far as which file does what, I really want it to work, and I'm trying to the best of my knowledge to figure it out, it might be a corrupt file or wrong setup. Yesterday I did start the A320 without connecting my flight controller (chProduct yoke and rudder) I was able to push in some button and try different views but once I did connect the controls few seconds later it crashed, so if the issue is related to controls how to narrow it down or figure out what causes it to crash?

1 minute ago, samer747 said:

Thanks Jimm, what you're saying definitely makes sense but I'm not expert on sim compatibilities or addons networking as far as which file does what, I really want it to work, and I'm trying to the best of my knowledge to figure it out, it might be a corrupt file or wrong setup. Yesterday I did start the A320 without connecting my flight controller (chProduct yoke and rudder) I was able to push in some button and try different views but once I did connect the controls few seconds later it crashed, so if the issue is related to controls how to narrow it down or figure out what causes it to crash?

If (and this is a big IF) your controllers are the issue, I can't help you as my controller is different, but if I was a betting man, I'd look at drivers, any type of setup of the controllers outside of the sim, and then calibrate and setup in the sim.  I know for my controller (and it may be for everyone else) that you need to make sure Windows recognizes the controller and everything polls correctly.  Then after getting in the sim, re-calibrate and set it up like you normally do...it doesn't hurt to try and see if it helps.

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I provide technical support for Aerosoft, especially on the A318/A319/A320/A321 series, which is why I asked who you were getting technical support from at Aerosoft.

Emanuel knows technical support for this aircraft inside and out.  Are you sure you did everything he asked you to do, and you did it correctly?

Yes to the best of my knowledge, he asked me to send him some ( events error reports ) which I did. I'm not an expert when it comes to deep details of window operating system, files and sim networking. Unfortunately ☹️

3 minutes ago, Jimm said:

If (and this is a big IF) your controllers are the issue, I can't help you as my controller is different, but if I was a betting man, I'd look at drivers, any type of setup of the controllers outside of the sim, and then calibrate and setup in the sim.  I know for my controller (and it may be for everyone else) that you need to make sure Windows recognizes the controller and everything polls correctly.  Then after getting in the sim, re-calibrate and set it up like you normally do...it doesn't hurt to try and see if it helps.

I did down load the factory celebration app and was able to calebrate the controllers, it recognizes every bottom and every axis and it works fine when I fly different aircrafts.