Sign in to follow this  
joaoluis

OOM ´777PMDG

I apologize for my English.
I try to start a flight out of Zurich, Aerosoft.
Because when I am entering the data in the FMC the MSG starts from lack of memory a sadness already I downloaded traffic to 30% and nothing.
Use
:
FSX / Box
AS2016
ORBX Global
Rex4 (cloud textures)
Chaseplane.
I bought the 777PMDG for nothing

Joao Peralta

Hi,

If you haven't already I would recommend that you read the chapter "VAS management – stopping out of memory errors:" of the Introduction manual page 0.00.31.
It is worth reading to understand how to avoid OOM.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thank you already read yes anyway so I do not understand my Windows 7 is 64bit
I have in FSX.cfg the proposed values and still nothing.
I'm very disappointed
I bought and threw money away :bengong:

Joao, if you read that then you are aware that you have 4,000 MB of VAS available.  FSX will take about 1,000 MB and the 777 will take 800 MB so you have 2,200 MB remaining for pretty scenery and clouds.  Blaming an OOM on the 777, which only takes 20% of your available memory is not realistic nor acknowledgment that you understand the problem.

Please read that section in the Introduction again.

Please note forum rules ask for full names on every post.

Dan Downs KCRP

Most likely culprit is graphic settings set too high. Too much autogen, traffic and/or HD textures. 

The addon Airport is also a likely culprit. I don't know about Zurich, but some Aerosoft airports are real VAS hogs and poorly optimized. I have for instance Paris Orley. After loading that in a PMDG aircraft I have less than 1gig VAS left. Without any HD textures. Try flying somewhere else and see if you get problems 

André 

I already discovered it is even Zurich Airport (Aerosoft), in fact I have the same problem with Orly.
I made a flight today from EHRD - LGAV and everything ok, without problems is even the Zurich Airport ... Thank you very much for your tips

Joao Peralta