Sign in to follow this  
Mauricio Ravilet

Selecting free flight menu produce fatal crash

Hello everyone!

So I installed the amazing Chase Plane, and edit many camera angles then I closed the FSX to change some Xbox Controller settings to use the controller only for Chase Plane... After I started the game, the FSX was loaded into the "Setting menu" so I went stright to "Free flight menu" and nothing happens but the collapse of the game to fatal error.

I believe the problem is the Chase Plane settings or something since this never happened before having this amazing addon for FSX... I hope I can get help because I can´t flight as I daily do it. I appreciate in advance the support for this problem. :happy: I don´t want to believe I bought a problem, because I know that this is an amazing addon.

The error information is here:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    fsx.exe
  Application Version:    10.0.61472.0
  Application Timestamp:    475e17d3
  Fault Module Name:    ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:    6.1.7601.23677
  Fault Module Timestamp:    589c957a
  Exception Code:    c015000f
  Exception Offset:    00084423
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    13322

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID:    13322

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Does it happen when ChasePlane is not running?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Then you might want to have a look at the CTD section of AVSIM. This issue is not related to ChasePlane if FSX crashes before event getting into the simulation without ChasePlane running.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

7 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Then you might want to have a look at the CTD section of AVSIM. This issue is not related to ChasePlane if FSX crashes before event getting into the simulation without ChasePlane running.

Okay so randomly this bug came on into my flight simulator right after I installed ChasePlane and the Q400 effects... Mmmm, I found my solution anyways that is basically delete FSX.cfg let the FSX generate a new one.