Its seems as they not making any statements, news, improvements, replay in the forum... they used to be very communicative before all the AS16+ASCA. The only thing i see from them now is ad's all over the flight simming websites. 

Again, i use the product each flight but we need some real answers about the future of the product with P3DV3 as its very limited at the moment. Even an amswer such as: "we stopped allocating resources for P3DV3 beacuse V4 is out soon" Will be good. 

Roi Ben

which forum ..............

for now, cheers

john martin

15 minutes ago, vadriver said:

Hifi.... this one....

Roi Ben

16 minutes ago, vadriver said:

I take  a guess the hi fi  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

25 minutes ago, pedrotrindade said:

In my own experience I can only say good things about their staff, always helpful, great support.

Thats what i said till recently... but what i brought its not something  they can advise you to take couple of steps and its fixed. Apperntly there is no more where AS16 can go as far as P3DV3. I just want to be sure if thats the case.

Roi Ben

18 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Apperntly there is no more where AS16 can go as far as P3DV3. I just want to be sure if thats the case.

Hmm...I don't think so.  I reverted to the previous build since I was getting bad stuttering on the latest.  I have been hoping to see a new build.  Perhaps, however, they're working on P3D 64...or more stuff for ASCA.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

This is not the official HiFi forum, it is located here:

https://hifisimtech.com/forums/forum.php

Roi, contrary to your belief and statements of yesterday and today there is lots going on at HiFi.  One does not stop development and testing, it does not make business sense to do so.  There are fewer than 5 devs who have publicly made a statement about P3D v4, whomever has been granted access to it us under a strict NDA. (Non Disclosure Agreement)

\Robert Hamlich/

13 minutes ago, HUSSAR said:

This is not the official HiFi forum, it is located here:

https://hifisimtech.com/forums/forum.php

Roi, contrary to your belief and statements of yesterday and today there is lots going on at HiFi.  One does not stop development and testing, it does not make business sense to do so.  There are fewer than 5 devs who have publicly made a statement about P3D v4, whomever has been granted access to it us under a strict NDA. (Non Disclosure Agreement)

I know where the offical forum is... thats where they dont respond or update anymore.

Roi Ben

6 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Hifi.... this one....

5 hours ago, roi1862 said:

I know where the offical forum is... thats where they dont respond or update anymore.

I'm confused. Are you referring to this one, or the official one?

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

18 minutes ago, nealmac said:

I'm confused. Are you referring to this one, or the official one?

OK enough let me make it clearer. I wrote on the official HIFI website forum AND now in here Avsim AS16 forum. On both as it seems there is no response from the HIFI team regarding me concern with the way its working on P3DV3. Are we all clear now ? :biggrin:

Roi Ben

7 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Its seems as they not making any statements, news, improvements, replay in the forum... they used to be very communicative before all the AS16+ASCA. The only thing i see from them now is ad's all over the flight simming websites. 

Again, i use the product each flight but we need some real answers about the future of the product with P3DV3 as its very limited at the moment. Even an amswer such as: "we stopped allocating resources for P3DV3 beacuse V4 is out soon" Will be good. 

I know you're a pretty vocal critic of a lot of devs in this community, but I think that HiFi is still there and working hard.  They respond fast and efficiently to concerns addressed by support ticket as far as I know.

As of the apparent lack of updates for some add-ons (AS16, FSL A320 to name a few) I do think it has to do with v4 development.  Knowing some devs already have access to it by their statements (Orbx) or by mistake (Aerosoft), it's reasonable to assume they would want to devote the majority of their resources to making add-ons working as soon as possible on the new platform while integrating fixes and new features, to then trickle them down to the v3 builds, rather than the opposite.  It's a perfectly fine business decision by me.  If v4 turns out to be 64-bit indeed (it seems pretty safe to assume in this case) it'll be a huge help in the cases of VAS-hungry add-ons, and it makes total sense to boost the visuals, features sets, and functionality for such a platform.

A lot of projects and current add-ons have apparently slowed down a lot lately, and to me it's a pretty clear indication of the impending release of v4.

Let's be positive Roi.  Think about the wonders devs will be able to do if you remove VAS limitations.  It's an exciting age coming.

• Upvote 1

sig01.png

2 minutes ago, max2770 said:

I know you're a pretty vocal critic of a lot of devs in this community, but I think that HiFi is still there and working hard.  They respond fast and efficiently to concerns addressed by support ticket as far as I know.

As of the apparent lack of updates for some add-ons (AS16, FSL A320 to name a few) I do think it has to do with v4 development.  Knowing some devs already have access to it by their statements (Orbx) or by mistake (Aerosoft), it's reasonable to assume they would want to devote the majority of their resources to making add-ons working as soon as possible on the new platform while integrating fixes and new features, to then trickle them down to the v3 builds, rather than the opposite.  It's a perfectly fine business decision by me.  If v4 turns out to be 64-bit indeed (it seems pretty safe to assume in this case) it'll be a huge help in the cases of VAS-hungry add-ons, and it makes total sense to boost the visuals, features sets, and functionality for such a platform.

A lot of projects and current add-ons have apparently slowed down a lot lately, and to me it's a pretty clear indication of the impending release of v4.

Let's be positive Roi.  Think about the wonders devs will be able to do if you remove VAS limitations.  It's an exciting age coming.

Well ill take the first part as a compliment as i believe we should all get what we paid for. Some simmers became like a cult of believers who says amen to whatever DEV's are saying... not me (being a DEV myself).

As for the rest ill agree with you. But, thats what i would like to hear from the company, NDA or no NDA its not my business or concern what LM plans are, maybe i dont want to spend my money on V4 at all... i would just like to know if indeed for now P3DV3 development is paused or reached the limit of what it can do with V3. Thats all. 

I am positive i just want to enjoy my few hours a week got for flight simming between work and changing dippers :)  

All the best Max ! 

Roi Ben

7 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

In my own experience I can only say good things about their staff, always helpful, great support.

Agreed.  But on the THEIR forum, not here.

spacer.png

18 hours ago, roi1862 said:

OK enough let me make it clearer. I wrote on the official HIFI website forum AND now in here Avsim AS16 forum. On both as it seems there is no response from the HIFI team regarding me concern with the way its working on P3DV3. Are we all clear now ? :biggrin:

Haha, ok, sorry. I genuinley didn't know what you meant. You were referring to the lack of activity of the Hifi team generally in both forums.

Personally I don't visit there own forum, so I wouldn't know. I've had an issue in the past where I couldn't get it to sync with simconnect. I got it sorted out through a sending and receiving emails back and forth, so I would have to say I can't fault their customer service in my own experience. As for your current dilema, I can't answer I'm afraid.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough