Their support is primarily a ticket system. Without a ticket, you may or may not get a response from a beta team member or another user. 

They have never announce what they are currently working on nor plans for development and I certainly don't expect them to start now.

Anyone with a legitimate issue, I suggest you open a ticket and wait for a response.

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hello all,

We are as always very busy working on new projects.  Much of what we are working on is not something we can provide details on right now for various reasons, but official announcements on new stuff planned this year should be coming soon.

As mentioned, we typically do not discuss, market nor hype a new product or version until it is very late in development, the feature list is confirmed and the software is mature and near stable.  We feel that discussing things too early tends to cause problems including missed or misled expectations and is not fair to our users or the rest of the community.  Of course there are other complications to consider in all this including contracts and NDAs, etc.

Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned at any of our support and community sites including here, our official support forums, our facebook page or our support portal, all of which are available from hifisimtech.com . 

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Roi: "i believe we should all get what we paid for"

It seems to me that you DID get what you paid for but now you want more. Is there something wrong with the program you paid for? If so, HiFi will most certainly respond

• Upvote 1

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

2 hours ago, OldFlyboy said:

Roi: "i believe we should all get what we paid for"

It seems to me that you DID get what you paid for but now you want more. Is there something wrong with the program you paid for? If so, HiFi will most certainly respond

Well as far i remember full horizon to horizon cover was a feature that supposed to be in the original product. The truth is its not heappning today in P3DV3 its a confirmed limitation. So no i dont want more then what is was supposed to do. 

Roi Ben

3 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Well as far i remember full horizon to horizon cover was a feature that supposed to be in the original product. The truth is its not heappning today in P3DV3 its a confirmed limitation. So no i dont want more then what is was supposed to do.

Have you tried increasing cloud draw distance to maximum?  I just wonder what performance would be like...sim can only handle so much...

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

40 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Have you tried increasing cloud draw distance to maximum?  I just wonder what performance would be like...sim can only handle so much...

I did actually and after about 90 or 100 it dosnt have any effect on visual or performance... 

Roi Ben

3 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Not sure exactly what you mean.  The feature list did not include "horizon to horizon cover." 

\Robert Hamlich/

5 minutes ago, HUSSAR said:

Not sure exactly what you mean.  The feature list did not include "horizon to horizon cover." 

What do you mean ? they stated couple of times that finally we would have a full overcast all the way till horizon. That was one of the main reason to purchase this combo.

Roi Ben

1 minute ago, roi1862 said:

What do you mean ? they stated couple of times that finally we would have a full overcast all the way till horizon. That was one of the main reason to purchase this combo.

Can you please provide me with a link to those statements?  As I said, I do not recall "full overcast all the way till the horizon" being part of the feature sheet.

\Robert Hamlich/

3 minutes ago, HUSSAR said:

Can you please provide me with a link to those statements?  As I said, I do not recall "full overcast all the way till the horizon" being part of the feature sheet.

I dont have time or will to go through web pages trying to find one of the pre release statements so lets just agree that it cant provide full cloud coverage and thats it.

Roi Ben

On 3/28/2017 at 1:52 PM, HUSSAR said:

I don't think they ever said anything about horizon to horizon coverage, but more to the effect of a solid overcast with no holes using AS16 with ASCA. Never remember anything about horizon to horizon though. Actually on FSX when conditions are correct I get horizon to horizon overcasts with a cloud draw max of 130 miles.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

9 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

I don't think they ever said anything about horizon to horizon coverage, but more to the effect of a solid overcast with no holes using AS16 with ASCA. Never remember anything about horizon to horizon though. Actually on FSX when conditions are correct I get horizon to horizon overcasts with a cloud draw max of 130 miles.

Yhh i think the only issue they cant overcome is in P3DV3 with vol fog. Even if they never said anything about it, i think it a very big flaw to see overcast to some distance away from the plane and beyond that you see clear skies and once you moving on you see the overcast building up in front of you. 

Roi Ben