Sign in to follow this  
magn4861

Blackbox widebody stall on approach

Hello
I have this problem. Everytime im approaching my final destinations, im ending in a complete stall. I should say that this happens whenever im using any of blackbox widebody aircrafts (latest update). This happens at about 1500-4000ft, typically after i established the ils. I dont know if there is a problem with the A/t or the approach phase. 
i hope you can help me, Thank you!

Don't really understand what you mean.  It's up to you as a pilot to fly the aircraft fast enough, or to command it if you're using A/T to keep the speed where it won't stall.

Even in automated aircraft, it's up to the pilot to fly it.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Thank you for your answer

The problem is, im flying on a/t following the decent path, but all of the sudden the speed drops down and the aircraft stalls. i dont see where the problem comes from, because i did everyting by the books/manual. 

With all respect am not sure a Blackbox aircraft can do anything by the "books" . If you on the GL you are the pilot in command if you see the speed dropping take over.

As for help with the Blackbox aircraft, perhaps ask them if its I known bug? what aircraft is it?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

With all respect am not sure a Blackbox aircraft can do anything by the "books" . If you on the GL you are the pilot in command if you see the speed dropping take over.

As for help with the Blackbox aircraft, perhaps ask them if its I known bug? what aircraft is it?

Thankyou

when i said by the books, i meant the manual by blackbox. both the a330 and 40

3 hours ago, magn4861 said:

Thank you for your answer

The problem is, im flying on a/t following the decent path, but all of the sudden the speed drops down and the aircraft stalls. i dont see where the problem comes from, because i did everyting by the books/manual. 

Not sure how airbus A/Ts work, so I can't help you there.  Your best bet is to ask the developper directly.

As for letting the speed get too low, it's you who has to fly the aircraft and not rely on automation.  Look at Asiana 214 that crashed in SFO...the pilots relied on their A/T to keep the aircraft flying, and they nearly ended up in San Francisco Bay.  They were passengers on the aircraft they were supposed to be flying instead of aviators they were supposed to be.  Get on those throttles and fly the plane manually...it's much more fun and rewarding than watching your simulator have all the fun anyway!!  :)

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I've only flown the A340, not the A330, But I've had no problem as you describe, she autolands at the proper speed for me.  As netshadoe suggests, I'd try an ILS landing but with manual throttle to be sure the autothrottle is the problem. Also - make sure you're not overweight/excessive weight.  I'm not sure the Blackbox Vref speeds, in this prologue version, properly account for aircraft weight

Hans Soule

4 hours ago, flibinite said:

I'm not sure the Blackbox Vref speeds, in this prologue version, properly account for aircraft weight

Actually their vls is usually wrong. 5-6 and even 8  kts too slow at times.

Edit: Looks like their airbuses have been having this prob and/or similar even in 2005 when BBS were going by the name of pss->

everything about the 2 bandits from BBS is wrong.

14ppkc-6.png

Scheißbox Simulations. I saw some nice videos on youtube (laughing) about the 'so called' products from them. It is a legal scam.

And they still report with smiley's on FB:biggrin:.

Makes me puke. They simply smile because of the many people who bought their scam. I guess on Malta they are safe in that circling little cessna around the island. Keeping angry customers at bay.

Some developers cannot be taken seriously in my honest opinion. They are one of them. It is saddening, but true.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)