Sign in to follow this  
Lbt564

LM are coming to flightsimcon 2017

Shaping up to be even bigger than last year. Wonder if PMDG is gonna go?

Eric 

Yes they are, good to hear Adam wanting to bring along a dev team member to this event ... should be a great event for all flight sim enthusiasts.  We have tickets but unfortunately work and some personal matters may prevent us (wife and I) from going ... it'll be last minute decision.

Cheers, Rob.

8 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Yes they are, good to hear Adam wanting to bring along a dev team member to this event ... should be a great event for all flight sim enthusiasts.  We have tickets but unfortunately work and some personal matters may prevent us (wife and I) from going ... it'll be last minute decision.

Cheers, Rob.

With your comments, Yes they are, do you mean that LM are at Flightsimcon 2017 or as JasonW mention do you mean that they are close to a release?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

This thread is about LM going to FlightSimCon 2017, that's my reference.

Cheers, Rob.

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Are they in charge of the entertainment?

LOL.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

well if their past performance is anything to go by regarding the 64 bit version of P3d and with their back ground in a secretive military world,i wonder if they will be allowed to answer any questions about the highly secretive P3d 64 bit version:biggrin: LOL

10 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Are they in charge of the entertainment?

Hahaha well played sir.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Agreed. Back on topic - I really hope the folks who meet the devs post back here on their interactions (though I won't hold my breath about any leaks...!).

Since this is now turning into a 64bit speculation thread, I'm shutting it down.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors