Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

All aircraft turning/banking left

11 hours ago, Jimm said:

How's the calibration on your controllers?  Have you tried to recalibrate, just to rule that out?  On my controller, I have a spare axis I use for the tiller, and that typically works fine, but with the up and down issues with aircraft control on the ground, I have to resort to the rudder at full power at takeoff, despite having good calibration settings.  There's even the possibility of having to adjust the sensitivity of the axis.

Well, I am using a saitek yoke and throttle (no rudder, pedals). So I have to use my old Logitech joystick as nose wheel steering and rudder. I think this is the culprit to my issues, because I can see it is jacking and shaking in the controllers menu. If I disable this, and only use the yoke for steering (like a steering wheel in a car), things are pretty much normal actually. 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth