Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Israel's Testing of Alaska Airlines 737-700BDSF

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting Israel Aircraft Industries' testing flight of Alaska Airlines 737-700BDSF from LLBG Ben Gurion International Airport 12 miles of southeast of Tel Aviv to LLET Eilat Airport located in the central area of the city of Eilat next to Route 90 (The Arava Road) before delivering the plane to the airline

Starting engines

bd1.jpg

Taxiing to short of runway 30

bd2.jpg

Still taxiing!!!

bd3.jpg

bd4.jpg

bd5.jpg

Holding on runway 30 awaiting for take off clearance

bd6.jpg

Airborne on climb to FL200

bd7.jpg

Making left 180 degree turn toward LLBG on way to intercept TOMAL at northern tip of Dead Sea

bd8.jpg

Passing LLBG

bd9.jpg

Still climbing

bd10.jpg

Approaching northern tip of Dead Sea to intercept TOMAL which signal time for right turn toward south to cross Dead Sea to Negev desert and Eilat

bd11.jpg

Making right turn over TOMAL

bd12.jpg

bd13.jpg

Cruising at FL200 across Dead Sea

bd14.jpg

Cruising across Negev Desert

bd15.jpg

If you look at right, you can see Mediterranean sea

bd16.jpg

More crossing across Negev desert. Sorry that FSX does not have Masada fortress.

bd17.jpg

Descending from FL200 to 5,000 ft while intercepting ZFR

bd18.jpg

If your cockpit panel's gauges, FMC, and GPS fail, do not worry.  You will not get lost on way to Eilat.  Just follow Israeli highway 90 straight to Eilat!!

bd19.jpg

You can tell that Eilat is getting closer when you can see ahead waters of Gulf of Aqaba

bd20.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to continue viewing rest of the exciting flight including beautiful landing!!

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/8491/israels-testing-alaska-airlines-700bdsf

Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting fight!!

Regards,

Aharon

• Upvote 2

signCopy.jpg

Great set of shots....love that area to fly!

HLJAMES

HLJames,

Thanks for your kind words.  But your desert ground textures are fair more superior than mine and your Dead Sea textures are utterly amazing.  I wish I know how to do that.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

16 hours ago, Aharon said:

HLJames,

Thanks for your kind words.  But your desert ground textures are fair more superior than mine and your Dead Sea textures are utterly amazing.  I wish I know how to do that.

Regards,

Aharon

He uses photoreal packages for his ground textures. All you need to do is either buy the photoreal packages for the areas you want or make your own using any of the freeware tools available. Quite simple to do either and no mystery involved.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Jabloomf1230,  thanks for kind words and cool hyperlink.

Cmpbellsjcm,  I know HLJames and I know he is famous for using amazing payware photoreal ground textures.  Yes  yes it is no mystery involved.  I am simply wishing I can do what HLJames does with his famous ground textures.  His screenshots showcasing ground textures are always amazing.

Smiling

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

5 hours ago, Aharon said:

Cmpbellsjcm,  I know HLJames and I know he is famous for using amazing payware photoreal ground textures.  Yes  yes it is no mystery involved.  I am simply wishing I can do what HLJames does with his famous ground textures.  His screenshots showcasing ground textures are always amazing.

Smiling

Regards,

Aharon

I guess I don't understand why you can't buy photoreal packages and install them on your computer? It's not hard to do at all and there is a photoreal section here at Avsim.

Cmpbellsjc, I did not know there is photoreal section on Avsim and sometimes photoreal packages can be difficult to install.  Besides, I have one payware photoreal scenery of Martinique and Guadeloupe anyway :)

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

2 hours ago, Aharon said:

Cmpbellsjc, I did not know there is photoreal section on Avsim and sometimes photoreal packages can be difficult to install.  Besides, I have one payware photoreal scenery of Martinique and Guadeloupe anyway :)

Regards,

Aharon

If you need help installing any of them, feel free to ask. You can find a lot of them on google. In fact I found some photoreal for Israel and other places in the Middle East area. A lot of the payware offerings come with installers which are easy to use and the freeware stuff usually has a read me section with instructions. If you can install 3rd party paint jobs to your aircraft or install freeware scenery or airplanes, then installing photoscenery will be a piece of cake.

Here's the link to the photoreal support forum->https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/434-photoreal-scenery-support-forum/

Cmpbellsjc,  thanks for kind tips :) And thanks for link to cool subforum for photoreal scenery support

If you can install 3rd party paint jobs to your aircraft or install freeware scenery or airplanes, then installing photoscenery will be a piece of cake.

LOL  yeah  I have many payware airport sceneries too  LOL

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg