Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

MCE and PF3 Question

I've just got MCE and PF3 setup and am having problems upon reaching destination airport and being handed off to tower.  The tower says something to the effect to report entering pattern for landing.   I report entering the pattern but I never get a response. Not sure why tower will not answer my radio call upon entering the pattern for landing.  This is the only time so far I cannot communicate with anyone.  Frustrating as this happens every time I reach my destination airport I report entering the pattern for landing but I never get a reply from the tower.  For what its worth, I am flying on a VFR flightplan.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks,

Rodger

Edit:  I've also posted this question on the PF3 forum as I'm not sure who to ask for help.

Hi MCE Team!

I think this is the issue with the VFR pattern legs we were already talking about some time ago. Have you been able to make any progress on this?

Regards

Ralf

@ Rodger: I replied to your post on the PF3 Forum before coming here.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:27 AM, RALF9636 said:

Hi MCE Team!

I think this is the issue with the VFR pattern legs we were already talking about some time ago. Have you been able to make any progress on this?

Regards

Ralf

@ Rodger: I replied to your post on the PF3 Forum before coming here.

We're definitely going to address that aspect, and also let users hand ATC over to FO, without setting up ad-hoc Voxkey commands.

It's just unfortunate 2 major aircraft have been released over the last 6 months and the FsLabs A320 interfacing is taking much more time because it doesn't have an SDK.

Also, with X-Plane 11, new issues had to be addressed regarding the other voice control package, because we want it to cover both X-Plane 10 & 11 instead of making two separate products.

Sorry for the long wait. It's just a matter of prioritizing refinements.

From the most used feature to the least used.

2 hours ago, FS++ said:

We're definitely going to address that aspect, and also let users hand ATC over to FO, without setting up ad-hoc Voxkey commands.

It's just unfortunate 2 major aircraft have been released over the last 6 months and the FsLabs A320 interfacing is taking much more time because it doesn't have an SDK.

Also, with X-Plane 11, new issues had to be addressed regarding the other voice control package, because we want it to cover both X-Plane 10 & 11 instead of making two separate products.

Totally understand.  Looking forward to the fix.  Thanks!!!

21 hours ago, FS++ said:

No problem. I'm doing fine with my voxkey profile right now.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say I found the same problem and am looking forward to an implementation of the VFR patterns!

PF3 tells me to report entering the pattern, so I should be able to report entering downwind, base or final.

I guess then I'll also setup a voxkey profile.

Best,

David

David

FSX User / Into Addons with deeper Systems Modeling / Love planes and airports and ATC

pf3-supporter.gif