Sign in to follow this  
vhernandezpal

Majestic dash8 update

Hi everybody:

My fs2crew for Majestic S Dash8 is saying that a new update is available every time I start it. As I bought it through aerosoft, I cannot updated it directly through FS2crew web page.

It say that I have to wait until the third party vendor send me the notice. Has been passed three weeks and aerosoft didn´t send me nothing. 

Is there any way to update it via another path?

Thanks for your help

hi Byork,

I just updated the fs2crew for MJCQ400, I notice after landing checklist instead of turn off the flare and landing light it stay on, and the Taxi light off which was the opposite as before download the update.

I downloaded the update from the vendor account Simmarket,  any fix for this?

Thanks

Zulk

Thanks Byork which section of the manual refer to this configuration, appreciate it.

Zulk

Thanks Byork which section of the manual refer to this configuration, appreciate it.

Zulk

Hi Byork

In the CFG is has FS2CREW CONTROL DOORS:YES , however the doors must be manually closed by SHIFT+E and SHIFT+2 to closed , how to have the door closed by the crew?

Refer to manual page 38 , ENGINE START FLOW (CAPTAIN) 

DOORS/FUELING ON LIGHT - AS REQ"D/OUT 

nothing mentioned about the doors will be closed by the crew?

Thanks

Zulk

Hi Byork

I alway start from "Before start checklist" as pre load my A/C "Boarding" scenario, I dont have any program other than FSUIPC.

Thanks

Zulk

Thanks byork , the cabin crew close the door it took longer preparation to get to fly, appreciate