Sign in to follow this  
CajunRon

Is there any documentation whatsoever?

I've search all over and can't find even a smidgen of documentation on this product. I've seen people open a special menu on You Tube to open and close doors but I don't even know how to do that.  The Carenado-->Carenado C208B folder in the sim folder only has procedures and checklist of the plane.  I've done keyword searches on my computer to see if maybe the documentation was installed in a folder I was unaware of but it doesn't find anything.  If this is the case then the lack of documentation on this product is beyond belief. 

If I'm being as blind as a bat please open my eyes.  Thanks.

Ronnie Pertuit

Try shift +5. That will bring up the pop up info window. You can also start with Shift 1 etc. to see what pops up. Documentation is always an issue.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

No, you did not overlook something. Carenado are famous for great exterior models but not for their documentation efforts. What came with the AC and is now installed on your HDD is all documentation Carenado provide for the C208B. The Shift+1-5 popups get you better access to the Checklist and the animations. That´s it.

Best Regards

Frank

Edited by mdata
corrected a typo

Truth be told, before I buy any Carenado airplane, I Google what's available for docs and videos.  If there isn't any then I don't buy it.  While I do have some hangar queens, I've reduced that quite a bit using this method.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

1 hour ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Truth be told, before I buy any Carenado airplane, I Google what's available for docs and videos.  If there isn't any then I don't buy it.  While I do have some hangar queens, I've reduced that quite a bit using this method.

^This A+

I do the same. I check YouTube for How To Start videos and tutorials. I've found it a great resource along with checking google for Checklists and manuals.  Once I have this I decide on a Carenado purchase.

• Upvote 1

Sheldon "Bill" Williams