Sign in to follow this  
sd75lover

Night textures issues

At night whenever i try to do flights on the QOTS there is always a weird texture issue, where half of the aircraft loads, while the other half fails to load the night texture.

This happens on every single repaint of the 747, and only started yesterday

What changed yesterday?  Are the repaints from PMDG? What about PMDG House liveries?  Adjust HDR recently?

Dan Downs KCRP

The repaints i have tested this issue with are a variety between liveries from other users and from PMDG OPS

I can confirm this also occurs on the house livery at night

Also this issue seems to also be present in the day as well, the splitting of textures

This issue is also starting to happen with the triple 7 as well, any solutions, or causes for this issue?

Hi,

Not sure it will help (at least it won't do no harm) but you may try to delete your shaders folder and let FSX rebuild it on launch.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

7 hours ago, Budbud said:

Hi,

Not sure it will help (at least it won't do no harm) but you may try to delete your shaders folder and let FSX rebuild it on launch.

Hi i use P3D and i have 2 folders, ShadersHLSL, and Reshade Shaders, which should i delete?

Sorry, would it be FSX I could answer but I will let people knowing P3D answer this.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

2 hours ago, sd75lover said:

Hi i use P3D and i have 2 folders, ShadersHLSL, and Reshade Shaders, which should i delete?

...\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders delete all files in this folder. P3D will rebuild shaders on next start, which may take a few minutes.

Dan Downs KCRP