Sign in to follow this  
ronnay

GSX with 747 v3

Hi all,

i have the pmdg 747 v3 and have GSX. However, I can't use gsx. When I use the keys to pop up the menu screen it doesn't pop up. Also when I go the add on list, I can't see gsx. But when I'm using the pmdg 737 and 777, this works. Does anybody know why I can't use gsx with the 747 and how do I fix this?

thx for ur help in advance

Hi ronnay,

Do you have the latest GSX ? An update was put out for the new 747 not long after it released. The only way to get it is to go to the GSX website and DL the full installer. The  GSX "in app" updates don't get it.

So if you haven't gone to the FSDT website to download GSX since the release of the 747, I would do that, download the latest GSX and install it. Hopefully that helps.

Happy Flying,

Captain Z (John Zaremba)

2ic1x7d.jpg

2 hours ago, ronnay said:

Also when I go the add on list, I can't see gsx.

Hi,

Have you try launching couatl.exe with admin rights from the sim folder when GSX doesn't appear in the menu to see if it launches anyway?

I seldom have the issue with GSX not loading and I usually fix it that way.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.