Sign in to follow this  
theobrinkman

PDMG 737NGX freezes constantly from startup

I have realy major problems in using PDMG737NGX.

When starting the plane from the runway the used default PDMG 737 Boeing constantly stops ( blue wheel on screen, no interaction within FSX-Steam is possible). 

The first thing I think off is: out of memory or processor-power or to high scenery or other FSX-Steam-settings.

But processor-use is 35-37%, memory 40 %, disk-activity (SSD) 0-5%, VAS 2.2G, Scenery-setting are low-very low, Frame-rate 30, every other FSX-setting low. Activities outside the FSX-app are no problem and working fine.

So in my opinion nothing more in FSX-Steam can be downsized and my conclusion is that the available hardware is ok.

With any other plane, flying works great and the settings/sceneries etc are there in a max. setting.

I reinstalled PDMG737NGX and that went fine without any error-message. I use the PDMG-2015Steam-version.

Telling this all............ I can't use the PDMG-Boeing. It doesn't going forward. It freezes every second minute. A startup from any runway lasts more than 5-8 minutes before takeoff. I have to wait - wait - wait.

Does anyone have an idea, solution or tip what I can do to make the plane work reasonable fine?

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note the pinned forum rules and the need for full names on all posts here.

First place to look is at the read me file that is included in the zip container with the installer, and please follow its suggestions for Steam users.  Second place to look is at the Introduction document which contains a few important notes for FSXSE installations.  Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP