Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Operating 747v2 Doors

I think I have gone through the Doors in the documents that came with the 747v2....unless I am missing a document. I have gone in and assigned all doors Key Assignments. In the FMC under doors..the only option I have are I believe three. Trying to remember lol...Close All Doors..Arm all doors..Disarm all doors.  I do not know where to go from here. Opening doors and closing doors. I can hit these key assignments till the cows come home and nothing happens. Its been so long ago I flew the old 747 in fsx which hasn't worked for years..Do Not Remember. lol. I know about ground power etc (if that has anything to do with it?  I saw one video for 747-400F but that left me clueless.

Little Help appreciated,

Thank you!!

Bob M.

Bob M

Are you referring to the legacy version of the PMDG 747, which is PMDG747v2 and not the current version PMDG747v3 also known as QOTSII?  747v3 has four pages in the CDU PMDG Options Keycommands menu of possible door assignments.

There is a separate forum for the legacy products.

Dan Downs KCRP

I am referring to the latest version of the 747 v3 ( people refer to it as v2 or v3)... I believe I read those pages but enlighten me. Which document and what pages? I assigned keys to all the doors...four pages of them. What I want to know is how to open and close them. As I mentioned..there is nothing in the FMC except close all doors..arm or disarm the doors (not sure that works either). Nothing about opening and closing doors..thats where I need the help. Thanks downscc for your time. 

Bob M.

Bob M

Hello !

Actually if you look carefully in the "door" section of the FMC you will notice that there are several pages. You need to go beyond by pressing the previous and next pages key of the fmc. There you will find all the doors depending on which specific variant you are flying. I hope this helps !

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Well thank you very much. I will keep it a looksy :) Eyes not as good as they use to be..

Bob M.

Bob M

Glad you sorted it out then. Sometimes the most obvious is not that obvious :)

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.