Sign in to follow this  
Psin

Mesh error in Patagonia

Hello,

I would like to thank you for this entirely free very good mesh that enhance greatly all the parts of the sim world.

I would like to warn you about several  mesh error in Patagonia in this aera : S55° 8.07 W70° 31.78

Thank you.

That's disgusting! You pay all that money and get errors in....Where was that again? :huh:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

39 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

That's disgusting! You pay all that money and get errors in....Where was that again? :huh:

1) he already said thanks and acknowledged it's free

2) even free products improve thanks to user feedback

3) just because you are ignorant of a place does not mean other people don't like to fly there (or know where it is in the world for that matter)

4) a quick google search, (besides google being your friend)  is quicker than writing an obnoxious post (as if being unaware of a location is supposed to be a good thing?) and helps to decrease one's ignorance. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonia

• Upvote 1

For crying out loud! Recognise a leg pull when you see one.

• Upvote 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Epic :laugh:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Psin

In this community, like on the street that are different people some of them not very concerned about others.

Very commonly people will try to take over somebody's post for their own, hard to pinpoint personal reasons. (size off pipi issues)

Thankfully there is also very large number of mature and sophisticated people, including the makers of this amazing piece of software.

I am sure that you're observations will be taken for its value and considerate the next update.

I have noticed there was some adjustments in the 1,06 updates to Patagonia, but I'm sure you already installed it.

I hope you don't get too discouraged and upset about the initial reaction to your post.

Have a great day and happy landings

mike

• Upvote 2

Sim,PC, monitor,prescription glasses, chair.

Not discouraged or upset at all !! :laugh:

Well, Patagonia is a very beautiful place to fly ! and a big one (' dont know exactly, 1500 or 2000 kms long ?)

So, I report another (big) errors in this aera : S49°53.19 W74° 29.61

and, of course, it's just in case of an eventually new update, because I saw that Patagonia was already concerned by the 1.06 and 1.07 versions, I've already downloaded.

Thanks to all of you.

Oh man, I thought I patched out all of those errors in Patagonia. I'll take a look and see if Patagonia needs more bandaids :)

• Upvote 1

Downloaded south america 2.0 and explored Patagonia again :

No more errors founded !

Excellent work :biggrin:

And free !

Thank you very much !

• Upvote 1