Sign in to follow this  
JP2308

MCE/P3D V3.4 with Traffic360

To make life a bit more difficult, I've tried to use Traffic360 with P3D/MCE. So far, no luck. MCE just refuse to acknowledge my commands, even at the very low traffic settings (eg. 5%). I'd appreciate your comments/suggestions.

1 hour ago, JP2308 said:

To make life a bit more difficult, I've tried to use Traffic360 with P3D/MCE. So far, no luck. MCE just refuse to acknowledge my commands, even at the very low traffic settings (eg. 5%). I'd appreciate your comments/suggestions.

Traffic would only affect your ability to squeeze a transmission in at busy airports.

If MCE isn't recognizing any speech, chances are speech engine is listening on the wrong audio device.

Go to <About> tab in MCE user interface and check which "Sound In" and "Sound Out" devices are listed.

If they aren't as expected, run our "assign sound device" tool

Windows 7 or 8: Start->All Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Tools->Assign sound device.

Windows 10: type assign sound device in search box at the bottom of the screen and Windows should find the tool.

Select correct input ad output, click OK and let the wizard make automatic adjustments if necessary.

MCE works fine if I don't use any traffic! Moreover, I only have one audio in/out in my system and they show up OK in my MCE control box...