Sign in to follow this  
rubytuesday

Cant Log into PMDG website to download products

Evening all

I am having troubles logging into the PMDG website.  I am inserting the correct Email and Password to try and log in to my account to enable me to redownload my 737 package as i had to do a complete FSX reinstall,

I have tried everything but it is saying my account is not recognised on there database despite me clicking the forgot email link and popping the correct email in it is sending me the correct password as a reminder i have tried to copy and paste that in to the password box retyped it in and it says it still cant find me on there database but it must do because how would it be able to send me a password.

All i want to do is download my 737 again is that to much to ask lol

8 minutes ago, rubytuesday said:

All i want to do is download my 737 again is that to much to ask lol

Sometimes technology likes to misbehave.

Issues like this definitely need to go to the official support portal (linked in my signature - if you've never used it before you will have to create an account there).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

Sometimes technology likes to misbehave.

Issues like this definitely need to go to the official support portal (linked in my signature - if you've never used it before you will have to create an account there).

Have opened a ticket there thanks under the accounts sales tab hopefully get a reply soon as i am missing my 737 ;)

was going to purchase the 747 as well but kinda gone off the idea now if i need to go through this all the time to redownload products i have paid for

Just now, rubytuesday said:

Have opened a ticket there thanks under the accounts sales tab hopefully get a reply soon as i am missing my 737 ;)

Cool, yeah, that's the best avenue since it allows us to talk directly to you without having to discuss your contact info in the public forum like this (while still allowing any/all of the support techs to see the ticket to help you out).

Usually something pretty simple.

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

Cool, yeah, that's the best avenue since it allows us to talk directly to you without having to discuss your contact info in the public forum like this (while still allowing any/all of the support techs to see the ticket to help you out).

Usually something pretty simple.

yeah hopefully as i was hoping to do a 737 flight just now lol

guess until someome takes the ticket and confirms my account i am stuck with a scarebus lol