Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bilek

PMDG 737 NGX not responding

Hello,

I searched the support forum of LINDA however I can't solve my problem. In brief, I can't use LINDA. I installed last versions both of FSUIPC and LINDA. I downloaded the last module of PMDG 737 NGX.

I'm using Saitek X56 HOTAS. and P3D v3.3.5. It seems other type on the list but I thing it is not important. Becasue when I use a switch on stick, it appears on LINDA. FSX sync button is also selected and illuminated amber. When I configure an action to a switch, It is written on black font not green. But After clicking the save button, it appears on P3D with a line "LINDA configs reloaded". Also when I reload the LUA engine it is written LINDA restarting on P3D. However still it is not working.  I check the console under verbose logging. Only red message is about weather.

" [E] WX Error: Exception 15, WX request type 5, Lat=36.8857, Lon=30.7907, Alt=0.0m"                                             .

So I want to use this perfect software. Please help me :)

Regards...

Hi Bilek

Welcome to the LINDA community and I am sorry you are experiencing problems. I can see nothing wrong with the description you have given. So that I can diagnose your reported problem fully please follow the error reporting procedure and send me the logs to the email address given. Include any additional screenshots that show you problem.  In particular, what function have you assign to the button?

The Weather error would not affect LINDA operation.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew