Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Ultimate Traffic Live (beta) released!

Thans for the heads-up!
Damn! Me, who just 'converted' to X-Plane... 

Oh, well - I'll wait till some reviews, before I take the 'deep-plunge' and re-install Prepar3D... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Nice snazzy User Face.  Loads of buttons to play with 

33696056006_fbee6ed4af_o.png

33696056046_bafbed66c6_o.png

33696055796_7d2e11a637_o.png

33696240006_960525f1ef_o.png

33696056106_a31f7daa70_o.png

33696056726_ba356547b1_o.png

33696056216_e0ddd546e1_o.png

• Upvote 4

Excellent !! Thank you... hopefully when the reviews start coming in, users WILL NOT confuse this program with Nico's wonderful freeware app of Live AI Traffic.   The  preview thread of this program was completely "dorked" for readers trying to get information. 

• Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

I have about 340 Alpha India airlines made with AIFP and use aicraft and liveries from the community's best.  I used to have UT2 and look forward to reviews.  But right now I'm happy with my setup.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Never could find if it is truly "Live"? I really like Nicos interface, very realistic.

"We do not mean to cause any confusion. It is not connected to a data feed, which is limited and does not have worldwide coverage and non-airline traffic."

9 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Never could find if it is truly "Live"? I really like Nicos interface, very realistic.

"We do not mean to cause any confusion. It is not connected to a data feed, which is limited and does not have worldwide coverage and non-airline traffic."

hhmmm...thought Steve made it VERY clear... the AI traffic is not "live" as in the sense of "real world data at this moment in time"

" Now, the live aspect, or you could say "living", is that cause and effect is factored into the simulator.

UT2 was completely static. Every step was hard-set in the data. You start at Tuesday at noon, you get XYZ. You start at Tuesday at noon again, you get the exact same XYZ. If weather was different, it would not matter.

The new simulation is not preset on data points at intervals along a route. Note the size of UT2. UTLive is actually considerably smaller because of the new engine. Maybe 66% smaller.  With the simulation engine using flight plans, it helps us have more fluid control of the world you see and are flying in.

A plane may be delayed because of weather conditions in various regions. There may be maintenance delays. And this effects the entire ecosystem. When a plane is delayed, it affects its arrival, and next departure. Bad weather in a region may cause many delays in another region that has good weather, as planes have not arrived yet. So the simulator responds accordingly, even to a single flight delay.

Each time you load UTLive, the experience would be different. It is not a static experience, it is more a "living" environment,"  Steve Halpern / Mar 21, 2017

WAT1460.png

Nico's program is great..the only problem is the aircraft kinda land and takeoff hap hazardly and fly irrtically even tho it is in synch with live traffic. Would be nice to be able to use it with Super traffic Board but has something to do with transponders...The developer at Flying W didn't think it would ever be compatible with Real Traffic because of the transponders etc.. The super traffic billboard is so nice to be able to see whats landing and taking off. Is it in any way compatible with UT2 Live?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

I'm really quite disappointed that it isn't actually live...I don't follow JustFlight close enough to have read his notes about that before the release. I think that right there is going to keep me from buying it until plenty of reviews come out. I'm quite happy with PSXseecon for now, again mainly because it is actually real-world live traffic.

...an old United livery?  They didn't update the old UT2 liveries?!  That's a major dealbreaker for me.

• Upvote 1

sig01.png

Is it network-enabled to be run from a client or not?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

9 minutes ago, max2770 said:

...an old United livery?  They didn't update the old UT2 liveries?!  That's a major dealbreaker for me.

It is a limited  distribution  release, so there's still  hope for improvement. But I'll wait until more info is available. I'm not going to invest in Daedalus  Airlines  anymore.

Hi Elaine,

Is the program any good? Is it an improvement and have more liveries etc...

What are the new models like for the 787 and A350?

Thanks

Blessings

Duncan